No announcement yet.

Canelo Needs to KTFO Shane for the Sake of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    La vaca diuretica needs to stop ducking Sergio Martinez!!!
    Yesterday at Box Azteca he said he wants Martinez next, he said something like:

"Quiero a Martinez, quiero callarle la boca"

I think he's hyped cuz he won over veneno.

Comment

Why do people keep making threads like this? Mosley could stop him brutaly in 4 and neither Floyd or Pac would ever consider facing Mosley again no matter what. People are overreacting so much to all of this stuff

Comment

Lolz. For the sake of boxing. I doubt it though. Imo, mosley has a very good chin. And he will box to survive if need be. Anyhow, cheering for a canelo win. We really need new blood in boxing. Lets see what saul can bring. He has the appeal all he needs are a couple of good wins and great fights.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
          Why the fuk is Canelo fighting Shane anyway? This is a stupid fight, Canelo is a 'Champion' and he's fighting a guy who in his last three fights had a draw to a can and 2 ugly one sided losses. This fight is just stupid and shows that Canelo is a ****ty paper champion. A win here for Canelo means NOTHING at all, even if he KO's Shane.
          What was your take on Cotto vs Mayorga then? Please to tell.

Comment

Why aren't boxing fans screaming for Canelo to knock out a "cheater" like they do with others? Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              I worry for Canelo a lil bit
              yeah Shane not completely done yet I think he has more then Margarito in him he could hurt Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                What was your take on Cotto vs Mayorga then? Please to tell.
                Cotto simply wanted to get his feet wet at 154 and fight a much bigger guy. Get Cotto out of your head already.

Comment

Just face it, Mosley will not train hard for this fight.

Just a pay day for him win or lose. I'm not buying into his whole "I'm not done yet!!! I'm still a fighter"

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                    Not going to happen, Mosley is going to run a marathon and is going to be able to survive for 12 rounds like he did against Pacquiao.
                    He won't even have to run a marathon, Canelo won't chase him like that. I see Canelo winning on points due to a very inactive Shane Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                    X