Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Mayweather Member Says May Too Soon For Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there you have it folks..floyd is not ready for manny this may...

floyd vs guerrero , may 5th!..lol

Comment

• there you have it folks, ...floyd is not ready for manny this may..

floyd vs guerrero , may 5th!..lol

Comment

• gayweather is gonna need a few extra months off after he gets the surgery to repair the torn anus pipe once bubba gets him in the cell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-cCq4IiTZU

Comment

• Floyd should sign now so the stadium can be built.

Comment

• Floyd dickriders and Manny nutlickers are both retarted...as a fan of floyd the only fight i want to see him in is vs Manny...everybody else can come after....and even though i ****en hate Bob Arum, he actually makes sense. I dont believe Floyd would want the fight to take place outside of Las Vegas...and currently every venue in Las Vegas is too small for a fight of this magnitude. Building the temporary arena that will hold 40,000 is essential and just way to close to get something planned. In the meantime both guys will probably take a stupid fight (id rather floyd fight Canelo than Robert Guerrero) and Manny will probably fight Peterson (i wouldnt want him to fight Marquez again because at some point the judges will give him the fight) and then hopefully have the fight everyone wants by November. Just my thoughts.

Comment

• put both Manny and Floyd in jail until they decide to fight each other, those 2 Pu.ssies are driving the sport to the ground.. we should be on Manny - Floyd 3 right now smh, both are to blame both have displayed fear towards one another..don't those idiots understand we only want to see them fight, if Floyd fights Cotto, big deal, Manny already destroyed him what is Floyd going to prove there. the judge should send Floyd a letter saying ''fight Manny or report to jail immediately" ..

and people wonder why boxing gets trashed in the media for being dead, the 2 biggest and best fighters who are both in their prime are in the same division and have yet to fight.

Comment

• Floyd most likely will fight Canelo the overrated bum from Mexico
                and Pacquiao will pick Peterson as a tune up to use for target practice, no way in hell he fights Marquez again, that midget knows he got lucky.

Comment

• Time to Boycott

Everyone needs to really boycott both Mayweather's and Pacquiao's next fight unless they fight each other. Both casual and hardcore boxing fans........ spread the word

Comment

• Originally posted by Ged21 View Post
                    Floyd dickriders and Manny nutlickers are both retarted...as a fan of floyd the only fight i want to see him in is vs Manny...everybody else can come after....and even though i ****en hate Bob Arum, he actually makes sense. I dont believe Floyd would want the fight to take place outside of Las Vegas...and currently every venue in Las Vegas is too small for a fight of this magnitude. Building the temporary arena that will hold 40,000 is essential and just way to close to get something planned. In the meantime both guys will probably take a stupid fight (id rather floyd fight Canelo than Robert Guerrero) and Manny will probably fight Peterson (i wouldnt want him to fight Marquez again because at some point the judges will give him the fight) and then hopefully have the fight everyone wants by November. Just my thoughts.
                    There are venues in Las Vegas that can hold 40k or close to it like UNLV arena

Comment

Working...
                    X