No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley Talks Pacquiao-Mayweather, Retirement, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley Talks Pacquiao-Mayweather, Retirement, More

On May 7th Shane Mosley suffered what very well could have been his most humbling night as a professional when he was shut down over twelve dismal rounds by WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao. Outside of a third round knockdown by Pacquiao and a tenth round knockdown by Mosley that was later viewed to be a push, the fight was void of any real drama or intrigue as Shane looked every bit his 39 years of age.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cotto vs Mosley... or retire

Comment

Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
      Cotto vs Mosley... or retire
      I was thinking that mosley waits until like 46/47 and capture a 147 alphabet to be the oldest champion in history.

Comment

21 year old... Thats kinda nasty, I mean, in order for me to nail a 39 year old woman she'd have to be damn fit or rich. I guess Mosley kinda qualifies as rich, but still, I would have expected the age difference to draw some attention, I figured she was in her late 20's/ early 30's.

Comment

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
          21 year old... Thats kinda nasty, I mean, in order for me to nail a 39 year old woman she'd have to be damn fit or rich. I guess Mosley kinda qualifies as rich, but still, I would have expected the age difference to draw some attention, I figured she was in her late 20's/ early 30's.
          Don't hate.....Congratulate!

Comment

he was sparring with cruiserweight?......................and still got hurt?

Comment

I wonder what makes that 21 year old gal look in the direction of Shane, with his potato nose and age. guess the cubana is waiting for Shane to die in the ring or when nailing her so she can run away with the life insurance

Comment

Huh... I personally thought she was at least in her mid to late 20s. Definitely a gold digger though, but I can't really blame her. Hopefully Shane wisens up in the 2nd act, if there is one, and gets a prenup.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  On May 7th Shane Mosley suffered what very well could have been his most humbling night as a professional when he was shut down over twelve dismal rounds by WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao. Outside of a third round knockdown by Pacquiao and a tenth round knockdown by Mosley that was later viewed to be a push, the fight was void of any real drama or intrigue as Shane looked every bit his 39 years of age.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Pac's so hard he made Mosely lose track of 3 rounds...LMFAO!!!!

Comment

at least shane has the balls to face manny, unlike the one who prefers to fight women

Comment

Working...
                    X