atheists stop celebrating my christian holiday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
    Take all those presents and shove them up your ass
    Christmas has nothing to do with christianity or Jesus what you are really celebrating is the SUN just like the ZIONS.

watch from 7:00

while you are at it watch part 8 too.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
      Take all those presents and shove them up your ass
      I'm sure Jesus is proud of your dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
        I know all about it. Slow your roll Lance Bass.

I don't dabble in conspiracy theory, I dabble in facts.
        Puhleassssse. You dabble in rumour and conjecture, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          The 25th was originally celebrated as the birthday of the sun god sol invictus for the Romans.

Along with that at the time Christians believed the celebrating of persons birthday was a sin. It was considered a pagan tradition that they would not participate in.
          We dont know the exact bday of Jesus. But the tradition is that the annunciation to Mary happened on MArch 25 which is still being celebrated today and 9 months after is December 25.

If you dont want to celebrate Christmas then fine because even my muslim friends are celebrating the birth of the greatest man to ever walk on earth

Comment

Originally posted by Comanchero View Post
            Christmas has nothing to do with christianity or Jesus what you are really celebrating is the SUN just like the ZIONS.

watch from 7:00

while you are at it watch part 8 too.

go kiss your ass and be lonely during this holiday preacher.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
              go kiss your ass and be lonely during this holiday preacher.
              Kiss my own ass? If I was able to do that I would be on America's got talent!! Watch the video kid and learn because it looks like you need lot's of knowledge inserted in that little brain of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Comanchero View Post
                Kiss my own ass? If I was able to do that I would be on America's got talent!! Watch the video kid and learn because it looks like you need lot's of knowledge inserted in that little brain of yours
                yeah right. what are you a preacher now? only here in NSB where the posters become preachers, PED experts, lawyers all at the same time.

You know what, u also came from a pagan great, great, great, great grandfather.

Your name is pagan.

Stop being a loner bro. it will help ease your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                  We dont know the exact bday of Jesus. But the tradition is that the annunciation to Mary happened on MArch 25 which is still being celebrated today and 9 months after is December 25.

If you dont want to celebrate Christmas then fine because even my muslim friends are celebrating the birth of the greatest man to ever walk on earth
                  But Carl Froch was born in July....

Comment

Stop celebrating the white man's holiday, and stop worshiping the white man's god.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                      Stop celebrating the white man's holiday, and stop worshiping the white man's god.
                      Then who is the black man's God? how about Asian God?

Christmas is a universal celebration that even Muslims celebrate.

Comment

Working...
                      X