No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: I'm Looking Forward To Facing Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price: I'm Looking Forward To Facing Tyson Fury

At the WBC's annual Convention in Las Vegas, giant British heavyweight David Price stands out, not only because of his Scouse accent and his towering height, which loftily competes with the Klitschko brothers. He's also astute, dedicated and good enough to challenge for the world title itself along the road, if he follows the right course. There to guide him in the little and large partnership is promoter Frank Maloney, who's done this all before with Lennox Lewis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Price needs to be active. That said, he'd still KO Fury.
    Last edited by yoz; 12-13-2011, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Price needs to be active. That said, he'd still KO Fury.
      True. He keeps fighting in fits & starts. He'll fight 6 times in 8 months then nothing for 6 months. As for Fury, he doesn't live an athletes life. I love the kid but you have to prepare properly.

Comment

Looks like he has some serious power. Needs to hurry up though, he's not getting any younger.

Comment

When Price gets hit by a decent punch he will drop like a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
            They say that every time Wlad fights a puncher.

Comment

This is a very decent domestic level fight. It's a shame that in all likely hood we're not going to see Fury's potential come to fruition. At times what he does in the ring is more akin to the type of fighting that you would have seen in a fair ground boxing booth, yet when he trains with a level of dedication he looks impressive for a fighter of his age and experience. Sadly he doesn't seem able at this point to reach that level of dedication with any real consistency, which isn't a charge that can be levelled at Price. A 28 however Price has a lot to do in a short space of time. If these two fight and Price wins, which is my bet, it worries me that Fury will display even less dedication than he is currently able to muster.

Comment

Price would beat Fury. I'm sure of it.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                  His chin is no worse than Fury's, may actually be better. We do know that Price has alot more power than Fury and all around more skill too.

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                  This is a very decent domestic level fight. It's a shame that in all likely hood we're not going to see Fury's potential come to fruition. At times what he does in the ring is more akin to the type of fighting that you would have seen in a fair ground boxing booth, yet when he trains with a level of dedication he looks impressive for a fighter of his age and experience. Sadly he doesn't seem able at this point to reach that level of dedication with any real consistency, which isn't a charge that can be levelled at Price. A 28 however Price has a lot to do in a short space of time. If these two fight and Price wins, which is my bet, it worries me that Fury will display even less dedication than he is currently able to muster.
                  He's 28 he has a good 7 or more years in him. He's doesn't need to be in any rush.

Comment

easy win for price far too skilled for lumberjack fury

Comment

Working...
                    X