Whats the song at the end, its well SICK

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
        Whats the song at the end, its well SICK

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          ima be blasting this full volume down the road now, thanks

Comment

Fucking crazy how WSHH has become such a powerful vehicle for boxers.

If I'm a boxing promoter or manager or even a Boxer who wants to get his name out, I would pay WSHH to show my highlights because they get some crazy hits and create buzz.

Adrien Broner had a video put on WS yesterday and it already has almost 3 million views.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
              Fucking crazy how WSHH has become such a powerful vehicle for boxers.

If I'm a boxing promoter or manager or even a Boxer who wants to get his name out, I would pay WSHH to show my highlights because they get some crazy hits and create buzz.

Adrien Broner had a video put on WS yesterday and it already has almost 3 million views.
              I wouldnt...

Comment

anyway im glad Danny Garcia is getting recognition. He deserves it

Comment

WSHH's views are fake and it costs 10's of thousands to be featured on their promo video section.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    WSHH's views are fake and it costs 10's of thousands to be featured on their promo video section.
                    Everyone knows their view counts are fake as hell. They have been faking views for years.

Comment

Working...
                    X