Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Floyd- Manny fight was turned down by Floyd cause of Mannys 10 mill overweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then it would be Pac's fault for ruining the biggest fight in boxing by insisting on some unnecessary ******ed shit

Comment

If Floyd did that, i'd think he was scared of Pacquiao and i'd probably stop being a fan of his.

Although that's not part of the commissions penalty, why would he turn it down, is he planning on coming in over 147? I would seriously be pissed off at Floyd.

But fortunately, The Face of boxing, real P4P King, real #1 Welterweight, real Fighter of the Decade, Floyd Mayweather Jr, would never do that. He believes in himself. He's a clean fighter, he'd take OST all year around to prove he's clean, he has said it himself. He has never been over 147. No need to reject/be scared of any of those demands.

Comment

good thread.. *******s are silent for this one...Floyd would be crucified even worse if this was the case.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          what would be your reaction?
          If you mean were still in december 2009, before Floyd-Mosley fight. Then my reaction would be maybe Floyd is growing in weigh, having a hard time coming back to 147. He didn't made the catch weight against JMM but still 1 pound under the ww limit.

Comment

you know whats funny , pac agreed to a 14 day cut off ,then they move the goal post

if pac agreed to a 10 million per pound penalty , why move the goal post?

Comment

i dont even care to discuss anything that has to do with a potential mayweather-pacquiao fight until they are gned to fight eachother. im pumped for mayweather-ortiz and pacquiao-marquez III because those are fghts that are actually happening.

Comment

His dickriders would defend him.

Just like Pac dickriders defend him.

It's all the same crap. Bunch of idiots just supporting only one fighter.

Comment

Floyd accepted that **** when he didn't have too. i'm just trying to get mfer to see from different angles .

Comment

Originally posted by negativeREP View Post
                    Floyd accepted that **** when he didn't have too. i'm just trying to get mfer to see from different angles .
                    pac now accepts ost , whats floyd exxuse?

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
                      pac now accepts ost , whats floyd exxuse?
                      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Working...
                      X