Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why dont HBO do a 24/7 for Bradley vs Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why dont HBO do a 24/7 for Bradley vs Alexander?

I understand it costs money and Bradley and Alexander aren't that big but they should do it, even if they take losses to build a superstar (winner of fight).

Don't they just do it for PPVs?

Comment

to expensive

Comment

this fight should atleast have a count down..hbo needs to start promoting young fighters more..and this is a huge fight

Comment

you cant tell me this fight doesnt deserve a 24/7 and roy jones-calzaghe does

Comment

They should LOL. I think they're not popular enough for HBO to do that yet but hey that's what 24/7 is for right. At this moment I think Pac would sell more PPV taking a dump in the ring than Bradley vs Alexander.

Comment

Amir khan said HBO will be filming a documentary on him here in england soon, i wonder if its in the works, maybe not a 24/7, probably a countdown, i think they should definately do one for han vs the winner of bradley alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                you cant tell me this fight doesnt deserve a 24/7 and roy jones-calzaghe does
                what u got against rjj?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  They should LOL. I think they're not popular enough for HBO to do that yet but hey that's what 24/7 is for right. At this moment I think Pac would sell more PPV taking a dump in the ring than Bradley vs Alexander.
                  im more than sure you'd pay to see that

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    what u got against rjj?
                    not a thing..but he was clearly over the hill at that time..so why not market 2 young champions??

Comment

Working...
                    X