• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nobody But You! View Post
    blasphemy!

jesus is watching.
    That's why Jesus loves me.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      Great advise. Better than what I told him.

You speak the truth. I was really shy before I hit my 20s, so I missed out on a lot of high school action.

Green sent to both of you guys.
      Same with me. I missed out not because I didn't have balls to talk to girls, I remember having a few girls I'd talk to in high school on the phone. I was just clueless as ****. I was a chicken **** when it came to asking girls to actually go on a date but I had no problem talking to them lol. I've realized I missed out on so much in my life I don't want to miss out anymore. So now I'm just like **** it, it is what it is. I think for me it's better to try and fail, there's a 50/50 chance. It either happens or it doesn't. If it didn't work I can move on. It's worst to not try at all and living with that regret or that "what if" looking back.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        Great advise. Better than what I told him.

You speak the truth. I was really shy before I hit my 20s, so I missed out on a lot of high school action.

Green sent to both of you guys.
        Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
        Same with me. I missed out not because I didn't have balls to talk to girls, I remember having a few girls I'd talk to in high school on the phone. I was just clueless as ****. I was a chicken **** when it came to asking girls to actually go on a date but I had no problem talking to them lol. I've realized I missed out on so much in my life I don't want to miss out anymore. So now I'm just like **** it, it is what it is. I think for me it's better to try and fail, there's a 50/50 chance. It either happens or it doesn't. If it didn't work I can move on. It's worst to not try at all and living with that regret or that "what if" looking back.
        for me it was different.

i missed out not because i was shy but because i was ugly.

but i'm pretty hot now.

Comment

I know, I really hate that what if feeling.

I was just like you, never felt nervous talking or hanging out with girls, even the ones I just met, but being more aggressive and taking the next step to ask them out was always hard for me.

I was lucky to have female friends who would "verify" whether a certain girl liked me or not. What a pussy I was in high school. lmao

I'm nowhere near a pickup artist now, but I'm much better at reading signs of interest (and lack of), and I don't care so much about getting rejected anymore.

Comment

I think you're just attracted to her. If you never talked to a person before how do you know you like them ? Well when ever you see her alone I'd say just say hello and introduce yourself. Ask her what's her name. If she likes you, you'll know because she'll keep talking to you after that. Don't read too much into the eye contact thing. If you wanna know what's up you gotta talk to her.
            well the eye contact is whats giving me the go ahead to make my move. U know :P

Comment

Originally posted by floydtheduck View Post
              well in church u dont talk when its going on. and after church shes talkin to all her friends so its hard to talk to her when she wit her friends. but while church is going on we are makin eye contact and just lookiing at each other. I like her but how do i know if she likes me? :P
              how can you like someone you never met before

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                how can you like someone you never met before
                well i dont rly like her but im def feeling something for her.

Comment

pull out yer dick if she licks her lip she likes u

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
                    pull out yer dick if she licks her lip she likes u
                    and if she pulls a knife on you and cuts your dick off, it was never meant to be...

:headknife: :headknife: :headknife: :headknife:

Comment

If you're getting good vibes, then the best thing is to approach her and communicate to find out about her. You're both in familiar surroundings to begin with.

Some guys don't care to keep it on the down low and would just talk to her friends first and ask them questions about her. If you let them know you're interested in her they spread the good word, or not if they're the jealous types. Depends on how private you want to keep your interest in her.

What do you have to lose? If it's not meant to be you'll find out soon enough. But what if she does take a liking to you?

Nothing's guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                      X