No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa's Take on The Juanma Fight Falling Through

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa's Take on The Juanma Fight Falling Through

NEW YORK -- Yuriorkis Gamboa, preparing to face Daniel Ponce de Leon on Saturday in Atlantic City, was supposed to be gearing up to face Juanma Lopez sometime in the near future. But the eagerly-anticipated featherweight clash was derailed when Orlando Salido shocked the world with an eighth round TKO of Lopez in April.

[Click Here To Read More]

i wish Gamboa was the 1 to expose juanma.
    juanma is lucky he didnt step into the ring with Gamboa, bc his defense was horrible in his last fight. all Gamboa needs is a few flush hits to Juanma's head while pinned in a corner (like during the last 30sec in April) and he could be damaged for life , and i dont wish that upon any1, especially Juanma.
    i hope Juanma can turn around and prove the world and himself that he is a true champion and deserves a spot on the p4p list

Comment

he will soon move up and be the next cash cow!

Comment

The Gamboa Juanma fight has lost some luster but it still would be a good fight if it happens though at this point Id rather see Gamboa vs Garcia

Comment

Bob make it happen lets send juanma into early retirement screw it, i always knew he wasnt the next tito or cotto as a lot of dickpullers suggested

Comment

juanma is just a cash cow, he's not one of the best

Comment

Who been gassing gamboa like he beat somebody juanma will ko this fool he had 1 bad nite with everything going wrong including a horrible ref the fight will still happen and dont be surprised if ponce beats gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                Who been gassing gamboa like he beat somebody juanma will ko this fool he had 1 bad nite with everything going wrong including a horrible ref the fight will still happen and dont be surprised if ponce beats gamboa
                this is the type of dickpuller i was talking about lmao, that ref saved his life

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                  he will soon move up and be the next cash cow!
                  Only if Cubans supported boxing more, Arum wasn’t lying when he said he has to put in more work to promote him for the lack of fan base he has outside of Miami.

It has been 40 + years since communism commenced in Cuba, and with all of the Cuban defectors (many of them athletes) there has yet to have been one boxing star that has catapulted the Cubans to stardom. That’s if you want to be generous and call Joel Cassamayor a star.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                    Only if Cubans supported boxing more, Arum wasn’t lying when he said he has to put in more work to promote him for the lack of fan base he has outside of Miami.

It has been 40 + years since communism commenced in Cuba, and with all of the Cuban defectors (many of them athletes) there has yet to have been one boxing star that has catapulted the Cubans to stardom. That’s if you want to be generous and call Joel Cassamayor a star.
                    true but lets be honest arums hasnt done much promoting so far

Comment

Working...
                    X