Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fortuna Targets Yuriorkis Gamboa Showdown in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franco did nothing but spoil in the Fortuna fight. Looking bad is understandable. Fortuna won't necessarily win, but he'll look better against Gamboa.
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 08-31-2013, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Don't worry about Gamboa, go get a rematch with Franco.
      If he rematches Franco I think the Cuban beats him in a war. Franco seems very smart and fighters like him will figure you out especially the second time around.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
        Don't worry about Gamboa, go get a rematch with Franco.
        If he rematches Franco I think the Cuban beats him in a war. Franco seems very smart and fighters like him will figure you out especially the second time around.
        And if he doesn't figure him out in their next fight you'll ask for a third because he will really figure him out then, right? GTFOH....he had plenty of time to figure Fortuna out in that fight and he was more defensive than anything else. And trust me Franco will not get into a war with Fortuna and if he does he looses. So, it's nonsense in my opinion. Fortuna's problem for the most part is he doesn't have much patience and is always looking for the knockout..and that's a mistake when you get in the ring with a smart and technical fighter. But if I was Fortuna I would not rematch Franco...pointless.

Comment

Love this fight. Winner gets to remain on the cusp of my favorite fighters, while the other is forever gone from consideration. Tough to pick a winner of two very unique fighters.

Comment

This wont be in Mexico, HBO not going to Mexico for this HBO would just put this fight on GGG/Stevens undercard

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Franco did nothing but spoil in the Fortuna fight. Looking bad is understandable. Fortuna won't necessarily win, but he'll look better against Gamboa.
              There's not a good thing you say about a Cuban fighter,

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                And if he doesn't figure him out in their next fight you'll ask for a third because he will really figure him out then, right? GTFOH....he had plenty of time to figure Fortuna out in that fight and he was more defensive than anything else. And trust me Franco will not get into a war with Fortuna and if he does he looses. So, it's nonsense in my opinion. Fortuna's problem for the most part is he doesn't have much patience and is always looking for the knockout..and that's a mistake when you get in the ring with a smart and technical fighter. But if I was Fortuna I would not rematch Franco...pointless.
                you are right, why losing to Franco again?

Comment

Working...
                X