Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rank Zab Judah among the Welterweights all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prolly in the top 453

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I too was fooled back in the day, thought Zab would become an ATG. oh that's so funny now that I think about it
      Back in 2000-01, before Tszyu, I expected big things from him.

SO fast, good power, fluid mover. Too bad his brains were far behind his physical ability.

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
        Where do you rank Zab Judah among the welterweights?
        Not on the list. I would rank him #1 for class act

Comment

Zab is not ranked at WW. He isnt even ranked at WW now or in the past decade, let alone all time

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            147 was not Judahs natural weight class. He was getting Chavez Jr'd in the first fight with Spinks but was able to put Spinks down late. So that earned him a rematch he probably didnt deserve. And he was able to capitalize on that. With that said hes one of only two undisputed WW champs in the last 6 yrs. The other one is Floyd.
            I totally totally totally disagree with you. I thought Judah-Spinks was very close. He wasnt getting Chavezed at all and he definitely deserved a rematch. Infact, I clearly remember thinking that the fight was Zab's to lose. That he had the fight won and was clearly in control until he started showing off & clowning late. There was one round late that he clowned and got caught. I still thought he probably won the round but the way he was acting made it seem like he didnt. Either way that fight was 7 rounds to 5 at the most for Spinks.

Comment

the voting shows clearly that there are 10 people on NSB that don't know a ****ing thing about boxing.

zab is the biggest underachiever in boxing to me. he has all the skills and god given talent to be at the top.

Comment

Had to go with unranked...but maybe he would make the top 100 list, he didn't show up when he needed to, fortunately though he's still fighting so can't close the book on him yet

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  There was a time when zab had more hype than Floyd...not that most ppl on here would remember it...
                  The next Sweet Pea.

Comment

If you look up underachiever in the dictionary it's just a picture of Judah. He had incredible talent but mentally he wasn't able to capitalize on it... shame really.

Comment

I don't...

Comment

Working...
                      X