Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite swear/naughty word thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Favourite swear/naughty word thread.

Mine are ****, fuk, twat.

Incidentally, **** and twat go well with fuk.

Proceed, ****s.

WTF is this?

Slightly off subject but err...

I want to slowly run my fingers through your soft silk hair as you lean forward, pushing your firm, peach of a booty in the air.
    I stand behind you with a menacing grin as I stroke my tallywhacker. Slowly creeping on my tiptoes until I am right behind you, pressing my Ding-a-ling against your tender piss-flaps.
    Smug with myself as I slowly embed myself further into your tight little love cavern as you let out a little moan of ecstasy.
    Suddenly the tide changes and I am pumped to the max. Veins protruding from my biceps as I almost transform into a Hulk like savage, drilling you like a pneumatic drill. Now the veins are sticking out of my thick Tyson like neck as I smash your pretty little face clean into the brick wall, rendering your an unconscious bloody mess.
    Covering your hair in my man gravy as I spit on your ****, wipe my **** on your luxurious curtains, zip up and leave.

Lolwhutm8?

Comment

I don't know what it is about the word but it's beautiful.

You can't beat a good ol' punt to the **** either.

Comment

Comment

Fuck has lost some of its luster. too many people use it too much. as well as *****. unless used with another word like punk-*****, Punk-***** is a good one. faggot is another good one but it offends people you may not be trying to try offend.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                WTF is this?

Slightly off subject but err...

I want to slowly run my fingers through your soft silk hair as you lean forward, pushing your firm, peach of a booty in the air.
                I stand behind you with a menacing grin as I stroke my tallywhacker. Slowly creeping on my tiptoes until I am right behind you, pressing my Ding-a-ling against your tender piss-flaps.
                Smug with myself as I slowly embed myself further into your tight little love cavern as you let out a little moan of ecstasy.
                Suddenly the tide changes and I am pumped to the max. Veins protruding from my biceps as I almost transform into a Hulk like savage, drilling you like a pneumatic drill. Now the veins are sticking out of my thick Tyson like neck as I smash your pretty little face clean into the brick wall, rendering your an unconscious bloody mess.
                Covering your hair in my man gravy as I spit on your ****, wipe my **** on your luxurious curtains, zip up and leave.

Lolwhutm8?
                Jesus Christ you could have at least told me to charge my batteries

Comment

Fuk is a fantastic word. It is the only word you can use multiple times in a sentence and still have said sentence make sense. Example:

Holy fuk, I went to the fuking mall and this fuking **** was fuking with my stuff. The fuk was that fuking fukstick fuking thinking when she touched my fuking Michael Fukin Kors bag? Fuk.

Comment

**** and twat as well.

I'm going out with my favourite ****s to get ****ed this weekend.

I am going to twat that twat upside his twatting head, Twatty McTwatStain

Comment

Working...
                    X