Collapse
No announcement yet.

I believe that yoga and organic foods can help the ghettos in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I believe that yoga and organic foods can help the ghettos in America

Fast processed foods lead to depression and crime. Chinese, crackdonalds, murder king, KillerFC(KFC) are here to keep people depressed and angry. All of these places need to shut down and open more organic restaurants where the foods are clean and healthy. I've doing yoga for a few years and It keeps calm and relaxed everyday. Yoga is what the ghettos need to keep most people relaxed. Do yo agree with me?

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    Fast processed foods lead to depression and crime. Chinese, crackdonalds, murder king, KillerFC(KFC) are here to keep people depressed and angry. All of these places need to shut down and open more organic restaurants where the foods are clean and healthy. I've doing yoga for a few years and It keeps calm and relaxed everyday. Yoga is what the ghettos need to keep most people relaxed. Do yo agree with me?
    You're really stupid aren't you?

Comment

Best thing you can do if your from the hood is move out of the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
        Best thing you can do if your from the hood is move out of the hood.
        So how does it help the hood. Everyone want to leave but no one want to fix the problem.

Comment

So how does it help the hood. Everyone want to leave but no one want to fix the problem.
          You live in the hood?

Comment

Trigg knows nothing about the hood...he's one of those outsiders that has all of these suggestions on how to fix things but no clue on how to implement it or why it won't work.

Organic foods are a lot more expensive than processed foods. Good luck with that.

Comment

Yes it will work.

Some school have massages for the children during lunch break which has improved school behavior and test scores.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                Trigg knows nothing about the hood...he's one of those outsiders that has all of these suggestions on how to fix things but no clue on how to implement it or why it won't work.

Organic foods are a lot more expensive than processed foods. Good luck with that.
                I was born and raised in Flatbush, Brooklyn. Now I live in the country and I'm relaxed and in much better shape than when I was in Brooklyn.

Comment

I was born and raised in Flatbush, Brooklyn. Now I live in the country and I'm relaxed and in much better shape than when I was in Brooklyn.
                  I once had a temp position in flatbush. Good thing it only lasted 3 weeks.

Comment

There was a plan once from the mind of the foremost creative thinking of the time that Giving Marmite to the Israelis and Palestinians would bring peace to the middle east.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...st-740189.html

Comment

Working...
                    X