Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spot the difference: Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he bulked up for power against margs, and trimmed a bit for speed against may. Makes sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      why does shane close his eyes when he punches??

Shane on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

Shane on Saturday
        Did that creature from Jeepers Creepers get his eyes then?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Well they don't call them the punchers gloves for nothing.

I though fighters can where what gloves they like now.

Did Floyd put something in the contract preventing Shane from wearing his Cletos
          no there was nothing in the contract that Shane had to wear a certain style of glove

he likes and uses Grants now and has been since the Mayweather fight

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            no there was nothing in the contract that Shane had to wear a certain style of glove

he likes and uses Grants now and has been since the Mayweather fight

Has he developed hand problems, he wore Reyes gloves all through his career.

Do you think he will be wearing Grants this weekend?

If he isn't then we can assume that there was something in the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

Shane on Saturday
              looks more like bernard than shane..

Comment

So this whole thread, or the thread starter made this, to question Mayweathers victory over Shane?????

Thats the whole point of this thread, threadstarter after Pac Vs Mosley, make another one showing the difference between former Shane fights, that's if your not bias.

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
                  Much bigger against Margarito.

Dang! Good eye!

Comment

Has he developed hand problems, he wore Reyes gloves all through his career.

Do you think he will be wearing Grants this weekend?

If he isn't then we can assume that there was something in the contract.
                    no he just preferes the comfort of the Grants he likes the way they feel and I think Grant custom makes the fit for him

I am pretty sure he will be in Grants

if he isn't then he panicked (fighters do it all the time) and felt his only chances lie in the puncher's glove Reyes

Comment

Did you see it?

What do you think the reason for Mosley's change in gloves and what will be wearing this Saturday?
                      This is the visible physical difference why I've said I favor Mosely vs Pac-- but I wasn't going to say why. I noticed it immediately when I saw the Mayweather-Mosley fight. We'll see the roided Shane that beat Margo this Saturday and not the Mosley without roids that faced Mayweather. If Shane fights by sticking and moving with a jab--Pac will be in territory he's never been in before. He's always been put in vs slow boxers that couldn't dodge his punches..

Comment

Working...
                      X