No announcement yet.

it worries me that ppl running my country who believed in a talking snake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
    LMAO there is not ABSOLUTE FACT about evolution. Evolution is a theory, just like any other theory based on evidence they THINK relates to the subject.
    You mean just like gravity?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Comment

mendel and his fruit flies.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
              do you believe in Evolution?

couldnt possibly have been Adam and Eve 5000 years ago with a talking snake and a garden could it? I mean come on...
              Well it goes both ways. I know they found evidence that man is older than science is saying, but science dismisses it. Its the underwater cities and pyramids they've found that predate other settlements. Science calls them natural formations even though ancient objects were found on the sites that were carbon dated... ludicrous the lengths they will go to to deny an expansion or pushing of the envelope. Science is supposedly not supposed to be this way. It was founded as a system of exploration. Now it has become a system of laws. Exploration is rarely seen anymore.

Adam and Eve makes sense. Even if you don't want to talk exact events, the bible could be using metaphors to get across something to the human miind that otherwise wouldn't be comprehensible. so it uses anecdotes and narrative.. because thats what reads most to us. But basically mankind started out favored... and then they lost favor with God. Because of their choices and actions throughout the milleniums

Comment

Hover dogs > hover tanks

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
                  Cool.

What about the supernatural in general - i.e. spirits / exorcism / demons etc?
                  spirits yes i wouldnt dare touch Ouija board i herd too many stories..

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                    spirits yes i wouldnt dare touch Ouija board i herd too many stories..
                    then you are not truly atheist.

Atheists believe in nothing that hasn't been proven..

Comment

Phook- "mankind is alone in a world of ghosts.... With no God..." (paraphrased)

Comment

Working...
                      X