Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm confused. Shouldnt the diehard Floyd fans be pissed!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure almost no one care about that fight anymore even before Pacquiao got KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      So what you're saying is that you are not. So how would you know how you would feel if you were a "big Floyd fan"? [or in your case a Floyd fan at all, let's not kid ourselves here].

We're happy because the fight was a mismatch to begin with, it sucked. The only people who were hyping it up were Pac's fanboys and anti-Mayweather fans. We rather see Mayweather-Martinez, Mayweather-Canelo. Hell, give me Mayweather-Marquez II over Pacquiao.
      Sergio vs Mayweather is not a mismatch. Do Floyd and his fans want it? No. Does it have an Arum in it? No. Isn't Sergio willing to bow down to your lord saviour and go down to 154 and let Floyd rip him off to make the fight happen? Yes.

So stop silly mismatch, biased nonsense. You're looking like a clown now. Hehe...

Comment

As a floyd fan I don't even care because I know the truth..bob arum is the reason the fight never happened and I know for a fact that pac couldn't touch mayweather..last night we saw two bums fighting each other who had no skill..mayweather toyed with the bum who beat the other bum last night..they both amateur type of fighters..floyd is the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          Sucks for Floyd. Now any move he makes barring Martinez will be damn near irrelevant.
          Says who?

Any sentence Floyd says will be more relevant than your entire life. Thanks to people like you giving it attention and keeping him in the headlines.

Forget about the relevancy of a Floyd fight. You fanboys would make anything Floyd does relevant.

Comment

it's called schadenfreude, dumbfuck.

Comment

Pacquiao has been ko'd before. This is nothing new.
              People who say he is finished are morons.

As for Mayweather vs Pacquiao........that fight was never gonna happen with all the egos involved anyway.

Pacquiao vs Marquez 5 is now the biggest fight in boxing.
              Anything Mayweather does is second best. Even if it's against canelo ,martinez, or guererro

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                So what you're saying is that you are not. So how would you know how you would feel if you were a "big Floyd fan"? [or in your case a Floyd fan at all, let's not kid ourselves here].

We're happy because the fight was a mismatch to begin with, it sucked. The only people who were hyping it up were Pac's fanboys and anti-Mayweather fans. We rather see Mayweather-Martinez, Mayweather-Canelo. Hell, give me Mayweather-Marquez II over Pacquiao.
                So basically you're saying that you never wanted to see Floyd in the ring with Pac at all then?

Comment

The saddest part of these pro Mayweather comments, is that none of them express any actual love of boxing.

It's all self-vindicating “me against the world” bull****, totally in line with their love of the brazen-path finding-black-entrepreneur aspect of their unlikable hero.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Diehard Floyd fans are naturally relieved.
                    But Floyd spanks Sleepuiao.

Comment

I'm just happy that one of my favorite fighters won last night. As for Mayweather vs Pacquiao. Yeah it sucks that the superfight won't happen, but at the same time, I've never thought that fight was going to be an epic Ali vs Frazier type fight. It would have been a total mismatch. And plus, even if Pac won last night, the superfight would not have happened because of Arum.

So in another words, I'm more happy about Marquez winning than depressed about the "superfight" not happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X