No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: VADA's Goodman on Drug Testing, USADA, PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another post about gabe deleting posts lol

No but Gabe has been spewing BS about how Mayweather juices in the off season. That is ******* level stuff, and as a writer and a poster on another site he has a responsibility to be a professional.

There is good reason he had to go through all of his old threads and delete some of the crap he has said, he even deleted an old thread because of possible use against him in court.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      I was under the impression that they knew each other more then normal posters would, when Gabe used what I think was his actual name,when addressing him.

Also care to drop your thoughts on the accusation of a long time poster on their site of Mod/writers deleting stuff.. that they shouldn't.
      They don't know each other...Again ask eaner0919. He is friends with Gabe. Maybe if can tell you stuff he will if you ask him. Maybe not, cuz' again they're friends.

I don't care that the long time poster had to say. Because, I don't even know what was deleted and why it was deleted. I know people on here who cry about stuff getting deleted that they don't think it should be deleted. He didn't specify anything in the Gabe/GBP/Floyd testing stuff...The admin went in and defended why it was deleted. And, now it becomes a he said/she said reason. I can't comment, if I don't know the facts of what happen...Can you?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
        another post about gabe deleting posts lol
        All that is from a poster.

If I post posts of Check Hooks, Puga, Spoon, and idiots of that ilk talking about how Floyd is a juicer and that he is gay...What does that really prove/mean? Not a damn, just like what you're doing right now.

BTW, you better start proving that you didn't say it.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post

great video....what i got from this video was what ive been saying for a long time...floyd jr testing is *****...trash...garbage....doo doo..dog****...etc...

step your game up USADA and explain the controversies of your **** organiztion in a manner thats believable....
          WTF were you listening to?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
            WADA doesn't conduct testing, USADA does. USADA conducts testing based off WADA protocol. So basically all Wada does is oversee testing conducted by anti-doping agencies like USADA.

Source
            WADA is the gold standard. WADA provides the blueprint on how Olympic tests are carried out. Every country has their own WADA compliant agency to carry out those WADA standards based on that blue print. The US agency is USADA. Other countries have their own.

The problem with USADA is that they have gone outside that gold standard set by WADA for Mayweather's tests. WADA standards specifically says that athletes must be available and willing to be tested 24/7, 365 days a year. That is the gold standard. USADA's Mayweather's test does not come close, it is flawed when the athletes are only tested during the time of training which is 2-3 months at most.

USADA just degraded their reputation by allowing an athlete to dictate their form of testing. Every testing protocol by USADA must be based on WADA's gold standard for them to regain that trust.

Comment

• Originally posted by schizopolis23 View Post
              He did deserve props.....until now it seems. The more FACTS that are coming out, the more suspicious this is becoming.

1. USADA & VADA both use the same UCLA lab for their tests, but USADA's tests costs 5 TIMES more than VADA's tests. (approx. 80-100K per fight vs. 20K per fight).

2. VADA (a brand new organization) caught TWO offenders already. USADA caught ZERO!

Why is the cheaper independent PED test catching people? And why are fighters who demand OST are the ones testing positive? Was Floyd & GB smart enough to have provisions in their agreement with USADA regarding positive test results? What were those provisions? Automatic Therapeutic Use Exemptions for the fighter that tests positive??

The fact that Golden Boy has a specific agreement with USADA, but had problems getting signatures on their agreement with VADA is HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS!

Either way, it seems like this is "FLOYD's version of OST", where Floyd & Golden Boy call the shots and USADA follows them. Possibly when Golden Boy asked VADA to sign a similar agreement for Khan-Peterson, they refused. *Remember, VADA claimed they never signed the contract and Schaefer said VADA still cashed GB's check. Then when Peterson tested positive, all hell broke loose!

Their isn't a Floyd's version of OST. USADA is the gold standard. It's protocols are outlined by WADA and adhered to. VADA is perhaps the only organisation better than WADA and that's only because they CIR test every sample regardless. USADA does do CIR testing, but usually if the regular testing indicates something is potentially amiss.

As for the bold that's fairly easy to answer in most organisational contexts. What is VADA? Two people and a lab? USADA has more admin staff and people to pay, hence extra costs. Also, all hell broke loose because GBP promotions felt they needed to know of any positive immediately to help with contingencies, such as replacement fighters, not to cover it up. VADA quite rightfully waited to test the B sample and then some. They were under no obligation to inform GBP, though it's wise for promoters to have that in testing agreements.

Comment

Working...
              X