No announcement yet.

Tapia 's corner sucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapia 's corner sucks!

They should have stopped that fight. What a joke! And Kirkland shouldn't have taken that last shot...but it seems like maybe it was not on purpose.

the corner sucks but Smoger got Tapia killed. WAHT A POS.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
      They should have stopped that fight. What a joke! And Kirkland shouldn't have taken that last shot...but it seems like maybe it was not on purpose.
      Tell me about there corner was terrible.... Idk how you dont tell the guy to clinch and to move around.. Prolly easier said then done but wow.... He needs a better camp with a plan, caus kirkland isnt a world beater

Comment

The kid got ruined tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by citolindo View Post
          Tell me about there corner was terrible.... Idk how you dont tell the guy to clinch and to move around.. Prolly easier said then done but wow.... He needs a better camp with a plan, caus kirkland isnt a world beater
          tapia isn't a good fighter but that's not the point. the corner should have stopped it but more importnatly smoger let it go on too long and he let Kirkland get a free shot in that lead to Tapia getting put out on his feet. inexcusable by that short little rat.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            the corner sucks but Smoger got Tapia killed. WAHT A POS.
            I feel man...I also felt like this fight was too soon for Tapia. But honestly I feel like if Tapia had the same experience he would have taken him. That was so unnecessary....what a joke. Tapia is young with a bright future...He didn't need that ****!

Comment

not only the trainer, but smoger fukin sucks. People on here suck his dick but hes too slow and lax, he needs to jump in sometimes and be more strict. tapia got kod in his arms ffs

Comment

even THE FANS know smoger doesnt stop fights... his corner knew it also

they came with no enswell either against kirkland lol... 'get me some ice here'

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  tapia isn't a good fighter but that's not the point. the corner should have stopped it but more importnatly smoger let it go on too long and he let Kirkland get a free shot in that lead to Tapia getting put out on his feet. inexcusable by that short little rat.
                  I disagree. ...I think Tapia is a decent fighter but he likes to mix it up and I think tonight was not a good night for that. But yeah the referee and his corner might have ruined his career tonight. Unbelievable!

Comment

Tapia's corner and Smoger seemed to be the only people who couldn't see that that fight should have been stopped much earlier. Dereliction of duty.

Comment

Working...
                    X