Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody here ever been KO'ed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was knocked out in a rugby game from a knee to the temple. All i remember is waking up and the ruck was on the other side of the field. I literally had no idea where i was for about a minute. Trundled over to the other side of the field and asked my teamate where we were lol, to which he replied "what the **** are you talking about"

Comment

I have been knocked out before, in the ring during sparring. words cant describe how you feel, what I can tell you is this kid came out bombing on me I looked at my trainer like WTF, can I tag him? I took my time but he just kept bringing it there, so I was like **** it lets fight, after the round my trainer told me you know what to do.
      So for two more rounds we were beating the **** out of each other both a bit gassed, then something entirely stupid comes about, some voice in my mind tells me this mother ****er cant hurt you, show him, I have no idea what I was thinking, So I drop both hands and stick my chin out, he misses one shot, I nail him back, then everything goes black.

I wake up my trainers over me telling me to stay down, its the worse feeling you will ever come to know. you automatically know that something bad just happend to the cells in your brain its hard to describe. as the rest of the day went on into the night, I could feel exactly where he landed that shot on the right side of my jaw just on the edge where it meets the chin and it felt like it was broke.

for about two weeks I had very nasty head aches, and kept trying to recall what exactly happend, here is what happend, Do not think for one moment you cant be hurt in there, keep your hands up and respect the man in front of you, Headgear I have no idea why you guys claim that **** helps it doesnt, it dont protect your jaw line or your chin, that **** IMO is for the parents to feel okay with the sport.

Comment

Just wake up like you missed something. I got KO'd with a 40 oz and just woke up like where the hell am I?.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Lol to be fair.

I think being choked out is a bigger b1tch way to go out if you ask me. I mean anyone can land a lucky shot and put someone down............but if you get rear naked choked out by someone...........you're slow, lack strength, or lack basic fighting instincts. I mean I'd take a golf ball sized bite out of any flesh near my face before I get choked out. That or reach to my side pocket for the blade and bury it deep in their inner thigh just to give them something to think about while they suffocate me.

I mean I'm choked out, but they better get up and rush to the ER before their femoral bleeds out like a stuck pig.
          i was lik 12 or 13 and weighed about 120 the guy who choked me out was around 200

and if a guy has a good squez u will be out in a couple seconds

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            I have been knocked out before, in the ring during sparring. words cant describe how you feel, what I can tell you is this kid came out bombing on me I looked at my trainer like WTF, can I tag him? I took my time but he just kept bringing it there, so I was like **** it lets fight, after the round my trainer told me you know what to do.
            So for two more rounds we were beating the **** out of each other both a bit gassed, then something entirely stupid comes about, some voice in my mind tells me this mother ****er cant hurt you, show him, I have no idea what I was thinking, So I drop both hands and stick my chin out, he misses one shot, I nail him back, then everything goes black.

I wake up my trainers over me telling me to stay down, its the worse feeling you will ever come to know. you automatically know that something bad just happend to the cells in your brain its hard to describe. as the rest of the day went on into the night, I could feel exactly where he landed that shot on the right side of my jaw just on the edge where it meets the chin and it felt like it was broke.

for about two weeks I had very nasty head aches, and kept trying to recall what exactly happend, here is what happend, Do not think for one moment you cant be hurt in there, keep your hands up and respect the man in front of you, Headgear I have no idea why you guys claim that **** helps it doesnt, it dont protect your jaw line or your chin, that **** IMO is for the parents to feel okay with the sport.
            Jesus, that guy must of had loaded gloves or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
              must have been bombs

that guy admits to loading his gloves

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                i was lik 12 or 13 and weighed about 120 the guy who choked me out was around 200

and if a guy has a good squez u will be out in a couple seconds
                You'd be surprised how fast someone lets go of a choke when jam your finger in their eye.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post

I know that feeling it sucked that for sure, It was when i started Mauy Thai around 19 i was always into bjj as a kid so i thought i was tough & cocky lol never wouldve thought a 6' thin asian kid would knock me out im pretty big 5'11 255 and i went to sleep with a shin to the head after that day Thai boxing became all i wanted to do but when u get up all rattled dont really know whats going on and want to get up and told to sit down cause ur eyes r rolled up LOL Ahwell it happens and it has happened again from then till now...

Comment

i never been completely knocked out with a headshot, but came close twice. once in the ring (first fight) and once in a soccer game where i went for a diving header, scored but got kicked in the face for my troubles, i literally had cleet marks all over the temple and half my face for over a week.

to answer the question you feel dizzy and numb, especially in your face and legs but all over really. if you are out completely you dont feel anything from what i heard.

ive been KO'd for real once too but that was a bodyshot. just imagine the purest form of pain. i got kicked in the nuts once and could barely walk for the rest of the day, hurt so bad but that liver shot that put me down in the ring was even worse. also you cant move your legs at all, its like being paralyzed. and you cant breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                      I doubt it we did spar using 14 ounce gloves though, and you know I have thought about that too not to lie, cus the first clean shot he hit me with didnt feel normal, it was rock like I mean it felt rock like to me, but thats likely my own head just ****ing with me.

I made a mistake, I was too arrogant and gave him a free shot, he took it and I paid for it big time. my jaw for the next couple weeks I could feel exactly where that shot landed.

Comment

Working...
                      X