Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****!!!!! So I went to work today and fell into the ****in pool!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    If you're saying that what he did in these two instances, then you're just delusional. I don't care if the Vitali fight wasn't set in stone. It was still a done deal. There was a date set, there was a venue.
    It was never a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      It was never a done deal.
      Like I said- it was set in stone. There was a venue, there were moves being made to mobilize and get the fight started. Just because it wasn't 100% official doesn't mean ****.

There are fighters out here getting **** for not taking potential fights that were never even in talks to happen.. But somehow it's acceptable for Haye to continuously drag his name through **** by eating his own words? Fuck outta here..

Comment

You're full of ****, my man. But you're a loyal fan. I'll give you that much.
        why the fuk would anyone agree to those ridiculous terms vitali was asking???? He's a fuken joke!

Comment

Like I said- it was set in stone. There was a venue, there were moves being made to mobilize and get the fight started. Just because it wasn't 100% official doesn't mean ****.

There are fighters out here getting **** for not taking potential fights that were never even in talks to happen.. But somehow it's acceptable for Haye to continuously drag his name through **** by eating his own words? Fuck outta here..
          Of course it being made 100% official means something.

Ok, they agreed the venue and the date. Then when it came to pay and the contract, the negotiations fell apart.

Obviously Haye should of signed that contract worth peanuts and sold his life away for a good 2 years.

Comment

I literally have no comeback to this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzam View Post
              I literally have no comeback to this thread
              I'm contemplating whether or not I should rape Demise for his insolence. I mean, I have enough money to go stake out in the UK and stalk him for a while. Figure out his pattern, you know? I just need to dwell on it some more, to see if it's really worth it.

Comment

I'm contemplating whether or not I should rape Demise for his insolence. I mean, I have enough money to go stake out in the UK and stalk him for a while. Figure out his pattern, you know? I just need to dwell on it some more, to see if it's really worth it.
                The contract Vitali offered to Haye was worse than what Wlad offered him. I really can't see the big deal.

Comment

The contract Vitali offered to Haye was worse than what Wlad offered him. I really can't see the big deal.

When I rape you, I'll pull out just like your hero. So your ***** ass won't get impregnated.

Comment

When I rape you, I'll pull out just like your hero. So your ***** ass won't get impregnated.
                    It sounds like you're a little upset Haye isn't fighting Wlad/Vitali.

Comment

It sounds like you're a little upset Haye isn't fighting Wlad/Vitali.

Yeah, to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X