No announcement yet.

What's your favorite sexual position?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Oscar is one of my all time favorites but Mayorga is still the man. Mayorga is the boss hog of this boxing promo ****.

I would pay money to sit in an arena and listen to Mayorga talk **** to other boxers.
    "After I kill Vargas, I will volunteer to be the step-dad to Vargas kids after his death"

Haha I can't stop laughing at that quote. I remember him saying he wanted to punch him right in the heart so it would stop beating. Greatest sound bytes.

Comment

Doggy, reverse cowgirl, frontal cowgirl where chick is standing a little in a crouched position while rotating and grinding with legs spread.

All-time classic: Chick on top with us chest to chest while holding her in place as I raise our lower bodies off the ground for super-leverage grinding. Incredible Hearns-like leverage with that one. I call them 'Gravity defying pelvic thrusts,' or "Interstellars."

Comment

Im an assman my self..i prefer doggystyle or reverse cowgirl thats my shiet..i also like missionary but with the legs up with my arms holding them up or on my shoulders giving her the jack hammer..!!!

Comment

Doggy style all day son!

El-Blanco called it just how I like it except for the yoga pants, I also like when she wears a small little sun dress while I hit it from the back

You motherfocker who like **** are either closet ****sexuals or have small ass dicks, or maybe both, lol

I am not sticking my dick where **** comes out, what a super turn-off

Comment

This is my favorite position to get bummed in while I'm on Boxingscene

Comment

Missionary with the lights off.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                Missionary with the lights off.
                I wouldn't enjoy that.

I'll have to see your willy first

Comment

most females I had love it doggystly, me personally I don't really care I'll tear it up in any position. but me personally I like a girl who knows how to fuck, that will throw that ass back like when you hitting it and taking a break cause you lactic acid build up or you bout to bust but dont wanna yet lol so she keeps it going on her own without you having to tell her.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    most females I had love it doggystly, me personally I don't really care I'll tear it up in any position. but me personally I like a girl who knows how to fuck, that will throw that ass back like when you hitting it and taking a break cause you lactic acid build up or you bout to bust but dont wanna yet lol so she keeps it going on her own without you having to tell her.
                    Problem is...doggy is the nut buster, unless your on your second nut, but on the first nut. doggy is a sure bust quick time. Verified after a number of poker nights, seems to be the consensus amongst most men.

Now if you popped half a 100mg of V, then its a different story.

Comment

The "trying to get it in but it's floppy because I'm so hammered"

Comment

Working...
                      X