No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo, With Nacho's Backing, Feels Ready For Vanes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angulo, With Nacho's Backing, Feels Ready For Vanes

At the Nido Sport Center in Mexicali, Baja California, junior middleweight contender Alfredo Angulo (20-1, 17KOs) returned to stop Joseph Gomez (17-5-1, 8KOs) in the first round to capture the vacant WBC Continental Americas light middleweight title. A few weeks ago, the WBC ordered a mandatory eliminator between Angulo and unbeaten Vanes Martirosyan, with the winner landing a shot at the WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.

[Click Here To Read More]

HEy Trout you hear that? Hey Feline Bundrage? Hey Fradunello u hear that? Yes all u paper chumps! Perrita as a female dog accepted the fight with Vanes! Much more than other clowns can say about fightin Vanes! This is gna be a great fight ! War -Vanes by KO!

Comment

Alfredo Angulo aka A-SQAURED (A to the second power) = 75% puncher and 25% boxer (he actually does have a nice jab and good 1-2 when he doesn't abandon). . . BUT, 100% KILLER. . . One of my favorites. . . But the fight with Vanes will NEVER be a reality because Vanes doesn't want it. . not now, not ever. . . He's too *****.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
        HEy Trout you hear that? Hey Feline Bundrage? Hey Fradunello u hear that? Yes all u paper chumps! Perrita as a female dog accepted the fight with Vanes! Much more than other clowns can say about fightin Vanes! This is gna be a great fight ! War -Vanes by KO!
        lol all those dudes would twax Vanes. . . Vanes is only focused on fighting guys that will either make him a lot of money by mooching off their drawing power, or guys he KNOWS he can beat.

Comment

top rank wont make the fight.They have invested alot of money into vanes
          and dont want him to be a sacrifice to the aztec warrior in angulo.
          They will feed the puto to cotto.

Comment

Srry to say this but vanes beats angulo I think vanes has grown more got more experience angulo has fought the distance how many times he doesnt kno what to do when hes being out boxed

Comment

good fight with vanes fancy foot work and hands but if he gets too close to the dog its a wrap! why do PRs always hate on mexican fighters? i think i know but i want to hear other opinions.

Comment

Martyrosyan went life and death with an past prime Ouma, in his last fight he got knocked down and his face marked up against a journeyman in Saul Roman. Angulo stops him. Too much intelligent pressure from Angulo that will beffudle Martyrosyan.

Comment

Good fight but Vanes gets smoked.

Comment

Vanes hasn't impressed me. At all. I expect Angulo to run through Vanes. The big fights are with Clottey, Lara, and Williams. In which case I think he loses all 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X