Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my msn will not log on please add my friends, I know his password alex_tayo_b@hotmail.com

Comment

actually just PM me neither of those msn will work for me...

Comment

Originally posted by SovietExpress
        No, I do not. I am from Russian......we do not find those neccesary we have more than it takes it that department.
        LOL.....I was kidding but I bet there are a few ****ers who were anxiously awaiting your response.

Comment

I did not take your comment to offense, Even tho It may seem I was serious, I was not.

Comment

I did not take your comment to offense, Even tho It may seem I was serious, I was not.
            I hear ya we cool I hooked you up with a big blue bar.

Comment

thank you, what does the blue bar do?

Comment

Where are you at in canada. Im right outside of detroit, near ontario.

Rockin'

Comment

thank you, what does the blue bar do?
                  It is your reputation......It does not really matter but blue means people like you and red means they don't.

Comment

I live in Ontario, London ontario, about 2 and a half hrs away from Detroit. I remember on my visit I ate at the Big Boy in Detroit, if I recall.

How long can you guys jump rope for? What is your maximum time? If you've ever tried reaching your max.

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
                      It is your reputation......It does not really matter but blue means people like you and red means they don't.
                      Not sure how my bar is blue.

Comment

Working...
                      X