Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody see Fonfara's camp freaking out about thanking Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see Fonfara's camp freaking out about thanking Al Haymon?

Thought it was amusing how his cornermen were trying to whisper to him "Al Haymon. Thank Al Haymon." And then when Jim Gray walked away one of them even tried to grab him and bring him back just to do it. Pathetic. They looked terrified that they didn't manage to get it in.

funny how the Watsons got on team fonfora really quick

Comment

What a joke. Some of these fighters would let AL put it in there a $$.

Comment

I noticed that. I was laughing so much. They tried their hardest. They looked so worried after their failed attempts.

Comment

I noticed this as well, and I was laughing my ass off, what does Al Haymon do to them if they don't thank him? Match them against decent opposition? Lol

Comment

If they caught Hayman fingering their mums **** they would thank him... Scummy people!

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
              I noticed this as well, and I was laughing my ass off, what does Al Haymon do to them if they don't thank him? Match them against decent opposition? Lol
              it was the first stipulation in the Haymon contract.

lest you forget, 60-40 split on the prize money in favor of Haymon

Comment

Let's all just to take a moment to celebrate the fact that at least one of Haymon's money guys finally took a loss. You can get close to WWE levels of manipulation, but you can't quite get it all the way there!

Comment

Im sure its in there contract to say so.

Comment

lmfao thought I was the only 1.

Why is the prick so desperate for recognition yet hides from the media, narcissistic c*nt.

Comment

Working...
                    X