No announcement yet.

Armed with irrefutable facts ,rate Floyd's ORTIZ win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed with irrefutable facts ,rate Floyd's ORTIZ win

140 maidana took victors virginity. He quit for the first time.
    ATG Berto went toe to toe with Ortiz.Was raped by josesito for the 2nd time.Koed by inactive collazo in the very first round.

Considering Floyd sucker punched Ortiz, Floyd's win is clearly inferior to above listed,. I rate Floyd's win 2/10. Your thoughts?

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
    ATG Berto went toe to toe with Ortiz.Was raped by josesito for the 2nd time.Koed by inactive collazo in the very first round.

Considering Floyd sucker punched Ortiz, Floyd's win is clearly inferior to above listed,. I rate Floyd's win 2/10. Your thoughts?
    I agree, Facts are just Facts.

Comment

Can't argue with any of that

Comment

The way it ended was a farce.

Which is a shame because the fight was really heating up.

Comment

Victor started bringing it. The whole ending still pisses me off. I believe he was winning the round he got KOd in. Which would have made the fight 3-1 or 4-1 Floyd going into the next round...forgot which round the fight ended.

Comment

the ref was blind as ****. the reason ortiz blew his top was coz the stupid ref was doing nothing about mayweather's elbow shots. ortiz decided to return the favor

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Good win given the timing but nothing special. Great outcome though -- perfect response to the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post

If that's how you analyze it boy, so be it. But perhaps you can include in your "facts" that Ortiz was coming off his best win when May fought him. Just like Maidana.

Comment

Good style match up. Ortiz got real dirty and paid for it. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow-boxer View Post
                    If that's how you analyze it boy, so be it. But perhaps you can include in your "facts" that Ortiz was coming off his best win when May fought him. Just like Maidana.
                    The thread when the fight was signed is classic. Cats couldn't even hate on it (especially since they all claimed Mayweather would duck him).

Comment

Working...
                    X