Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    He's not the lineal champ, sorry.

Someones a little angry
    According to the ring and common sense he is. And yes you are sorry. I'm not angry i just enjoy talking **** to opponents as I mop the floor with them.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
      When 2 out of 3 belts (RING lineal and WBA) are stripped from a fighter for using PEDs BEFORE a controversial win, that is enough proof that other than the IBF and yourself, the rest of the world feels Garcia is now #1 and lineal. It's been a while since I had fun exposing an idiot like this.
      Except that Peterson did not have the RIng belt, nor the lineal title (which isnt a belt to begin with)

Comment

According to the ring and common sense he is. And yes you are sorry. I'm not angry i just enjoy talking **** to opponents as I mop the floor with them.
        Lineal title doesnt always follow the Ring belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          He never held the RIng title Plus that link didnt say he was stripped of any title

Here
          That link showed he was denied the license.

And checkmate *****, Bradley was #1 and the champ which he vacated, which was then put on the line with Garcia-Khan, not Khan-Peterson. Hahahaha moron proved my own point and walked right into that check hook. And he's not getting up. KO. Thread over.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            what i also find funny is that alot of people felt like kotelnik beat alexander so according to russian alexander was going into the fight with lucas with 2 losses
            He did lose to Kotelnik, So yes he basically was going into that fight with 2 losses, i agree

Comment

That link showed he was denied the license.

And checkmate *****, Bradley was #1 and the champ which he vacated, which was then put on the line with Garcia-Khan, not Khan-Bradley. Hahahaha moron proved my own point and walked right into that check hook. And he's not getting up. KO. Thread over.
              Bradley was never the champ at 140 either

Lineal title was not on the line because Peterson was #1:*******:

Only thing i proved is that you dont know **** about boxing or this situation

Comment

Im out of here, you're too easy to own FaustoGeraci

Comment

Bradley BEAT Peterson. Bradley was #1, not Khan BEFORE Khan fought Peterson. Who was the RING lineal champ fool?

http://www.************.com/2012/06/...-lb-wbo-strap/

Bradley VACATED June 2012, AFTER Peterson-Khan, hence the RING lineal title being on the line for Garcia-Khan which took place when? Two weeks later, July 14th. Hahaha easy work.

Comment

http://m.******.craveonline.com/blog...pound-rankings

And a cheap shot for your dumbass on the way out

Comment

Bradley BEAT Peterson. Bradley was #1, not Khan BEFORE Khan fought Peterson. Who was the RING lineal champ fool?

http://www.************.com/2012/06/...-lb-wbo-strap/

Bradley VACATED June 2012, AFTER Peterson-Khan, hence the RING lineal title being on the line for Garcia-Khan which took place when? Two weeks later, July 14th. Hahaha easy work.
                      .....Nobody

Comment

Working...
                      X