Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really do not understand why some posters call fighting off the backfoot running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry money x View Post
    not all the time some fighters move without punching to create a trap(see floyd hatton/ringpost)
    when you think boxing means two drunks coming out the bar/club or home from driving cabs beating the **** out of each other, well then its easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by larry money x View Post
      They say using the ring all while throwing educated punches and avoiding punches is running??i thought it was called boxing??? according to some you didn't come to fight unless you stand there and throw alot of punches?? now i may be old fashion but i thought it was hit and don't get hit..

you wanna see running???this is running
      They only say that when their fighter is getting his az handed to him for example
      PAC vs JMM
      Oscar bs Tito
      Anyone Floyd fights
      Rios vs Abril
      U will hear it on sept 16 after sexy Sergio boxes the brakes off of the Jr hype machine

I've noticed the samething Larold. It pretty much comes down to mexicans that don't like the technical part of boxing. All they can appreciates two people throwing hay makers hoping someone falls. I know because that is how my family is and it is very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Khan ran..
        on more than one occasion

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          on more than one occasion
          Rios still lost

Comment

Rios still lost
            Lmfao! Reed u know E is a bias homer. He will never admit defeat. Gotta love him though

Comment

I read some ****** call Floyd a coward on youtube because he mastered defence and any fighter who mastered defense to the level Mayweather has is a coward.

Comment

larry u do know why

roger mayweather answers it all the time

most people dont know....

Comment

There is predominantly 1 fanbase that calls anything but standing & slugging running. What they should be doing is bashing their own guy for not being able to cut off the ring to save his life.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    larry you don't have to argue this any more since Floyd has lost his legs.
                    Has 0 to do with Floyd my man..i was trained to fight defensive and off my back foot and people would get mad cause they couldnt hit me...im just wondering how that translates to running if im boxing your ears off

Comment

Khan ran..
                      Naw he was moonwalking cross the ring....he thought he was on "America's got talent"

Comment

Working...
                      X