Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hobo with a shotgun is one of the most disturbing movies ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if gore is your thing, check out "Philosophy of a Knife".

It's darker, more disturbingly realistic, and more haunting than anything yet mentioned in this thread.

But don't take my word for it......

EDIT : Trailer removed due to graphic content, and overly sensitive fuckwits around here. Youtube search it yourself......Be warned.
    Last edited by ßringer; 12-20-2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      And if gore is your thing, check out "Philosophy of a Knife".

It's darker, more disturbingly realistic, and more haunting than anything yet mentioned in this thread.

But don't take my word for it......

EDIT : Trailer removed due to graphic content, and overly sensitive fuckwits around here. Youtube search it yourself......Be warned.
      Watching that can mess a mans mind up. Reminds me of those old mental houses were they would try and ''fix'' people's mind by watching weird shit over and over. Clockwork Orange style eh?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uEJR...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Good movie, danish writer and director who made it
        It was terrible. Only watched it because of the full penetration sex right at the beginning of the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
          It was terrible. Only watched it because of the full penetration sex right at the beginning of the movie.
          I know right, I liked that part too

Comment

@ Champ

Without a doubt. Philosophy is like 4 hours long, or something. I finished out just over half of it, and that was enough. You can only watch an autopsy performed on a living person, or a giant cockroach shoved up a girl's vagina so many times.

Comment

@ Champ

Without a doubt. Philosophy is like 4 hours long, or something. I finished out just over half of it, and that was enough. You can only watch an autopsy performed on a living person, or a giant cockroach shoved up a girl's vagina so many times.
              sounds like my kind of movie.

Comment

@ Champ

it's special effects and stuff used right? It's not real eh? (Asking like an idiot)

The cocroach + vagina ting I might give a look though

Comment

Working...
                X