Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So we're gonna act like Pacquiao is all hype now?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PfourP View Post
    Lol you serious? The exact same thing can be done with Mayweather's resume. Oh Mayweather gets a pass just cause he's so skilled? You're okay with him not fighting the best fighters at the given time and opting to fight opponents that are all favourable to him for the past 10 years?

What's really so impressive on Floyd's resume? Last P4P he fought was Marquez who was in terrible shape for the fight. Last P4P calibre fighter he fought before that was Coralles. Again, the EXACT same thing can be done with Mayweather's resume (what you just did in your post)
    Go ahead and do it, recently Floyd has fought guys coming off huge victories. Go ahead and break Floyd's resume down, I'll wait...

Comment

Lol you serious? The exact same thing can be done with Mayweather's resume. Oh Mayweather gets a pass just cause he's so skilled? You're okay with him not fighting the best fighters at the given time and opting to fight opponents that are all favourable to him for the past 10 years?

What's really so impressive on Floyd's resume? Last P4P he fought was Marquez who was in terrible shape for the fight. Last P4P calibre fighter he fought before that was Coralles. Again, the EXACT same thing can be done with Mayweather's resume (what you just did in your post)
      Five of Mayweather's last six opponents were coming off KO victories...can we say the same thing about Manny?

Comment

I don't understand how you give Pacman credit for beating DLH & Hatton but then not Mayweather?

Doesn't make much sense does it?

If those fighters aren't impressive on Mayweathers resume how can they be impressive on Pacman's?

C'mon dwag.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          defintiely not all hype. but i will say hes not what he was advertised as. ppl have been saying for years that he has been looking spectacular because of his opponents being tailor made for him. this was vindication. the fact is hes still the same manny from the 2008 fight with jmm. the one who has a hard time with any fighter who moves in any direction but forwards. i watched the fight. i dont think it was a robbery really but i will say is manny looked extremely lost and frustrated for most of that fight.
          Exactly.......this guy has been hyped beyond belief since 2008.

Comment

De La Hoya claims Pacquiao beats weight-drained foes :

MANILA, Philippines – Former boxing great Oscar de la Hoya claimed the reason why Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao has been successful in his last fights is that he keeps on beating his opponents through the weighing scale.

De la Hoya, who was forced by Pacquiao to quit after an 8-round beating in 2008, made the claim while pushing again for a third fight between the Filipino boxer and Mexican champion Juan Manuel Marquez.

"For me, Juan Manuel won the first two fights and he's the only one who succeeded in creating problems for Pacquiao, a fighter who has always forced his opponents, including myself, to lose weight and leave everything on the scale," De la Hoya said in Boxing Scene.com.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/12...t-drained-foes

Erik Morales said. “I’m the last fighter to beat Pacquiao and he stopped me twice only because I had difficulty in making the weight."

Erik Morales was weight drained in the 2nd and the 3rd fight .
            Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-14-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
              Five of Mayweather's last six opponents were coming off KO victories...can we say the same thing about Manny?
              Exactly, fighting big names when their shadows of who they used to be means nothing.

Comment

well im sorry man but paq got his ass exposed and looked horrible last saturday. Do you still want to see him fight mayweather? money may will probably school paq and possibly ko him too. He has looked great fighting these big guys who couldnt really hurt him but lets be honest hes been fighting guys who no longer had the desire or heart of a real champion. instead of fighting cotto or margarito or mosley, he should of boxed soto,guzman, raheem, bradley, maidana.........have a nice day

Comment

Everyone is trippin because Pacquiao didn't walk all over Marquez. It's one fight and their styles prevent both of them from winning decisively. Can't take anything away from Manny. Pacquiao won. People are overreacting. One fight doesn't discredit everything...

Comment

Originally posted by orlandoernandez View Post
                    everyone is trippin because pacquiao didn't walk all over marquez. It's one fight and their styles prevent both of them from winning decisively. Can't take anything away from manny. Pacquiao won. People are overreacting. One fight doesn't discredit everything...

The " NEW PACQUIAO WITH TECHNIQUE " couldnt beat a 38 year old Lightweight past his prime , the fight wasnt even close .

Comment

Pacquiao = hypejob

Comment

Working...
                      X