Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Reaction When Ortiz Threw That Jumping Headbutt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Reaction When Ortiz Threw That Jumping Headbutt?

Live? I was in utter shock and then I kinda laughed because I knew in the back of my mind Victor would crack under the pressure, but never thought like that.

I then thought was a extremly unpreidtable & bizzare chracter Victor is.

Floyd pulled him in causing that to happen

Comment

I laughed, because I was pretty sure something bad was about to come his way. And when he went to embrace Mayweather, I knew exactly what that "something" was.

I can't believe Ortiz went in to hug Mayweather. He should have damn well known Mayweather was going to hit him. After all, he's been following Mayweather since he was 9 and all.

Comment

Originally posted by i hate u floyd View Post
        Floyd pulled him in causing that to happen
        LOL. Floyd picked him up?

What about the 20 other times Ortiz was using his head?

Comment

Comment

I was shocked but quite excited. I thought, okay Ortiz don't care about points now, he's gonna turn it into a dirty war. Bring it!!! But... How wrong I was... two seconds later he was trying to kiss Floyd and make up. I just don't get it. I guess Ortiz is mentally weak... Anyway, the rest is history. I don't blame Floyd for the chump punch, Ortiz freakin asked for it, I just feel a like we got robbed out of something much more interesting.

Comment

apparently it was cool since Mayweather wasnt trying to hug him at that time...

Comment

Even when headbutting, Ortiz is not accurate. That's what's in my head.

Comment

My 1st reaction was a What the hell man then when I saw the ref take a point then I knew Ortiz had cracked and it was only a matter of time before the KO came.

Comment

Floyd "Sucker Puncher" Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                    X