Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Bosh head to miami if he chooses to leave Toronto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Bosh head to miami if he chooses to leave Toronto?

A Bosh Wade combo is an automatic championship.

Bosh or Stoudamire would be fine for Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      A Bosh Wade combo is an automatic championship.
      That'd be cool, but i'd rather see Wade and Bosh shipped to a team that's willing to pay for a better supporting cast.

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
        That'd be cool, but i'd rather see Wade and Bosh shipped to a team that's willing to pay for a better supporting cast.
        keep dreaming, wade was made in miami, won his ring in miami, and has a great team in miami right now going into the playoffs, u add stodamare or bosh and than its a dynasty in the making.

Comment

bosh should go to the sixers

Comment

ID like Stoudmire, Wade more with beasley and oneal.. bosh would work to, not an automatic championship but atleast 50+ wins!

Comment

Bosh is so overrated. He's just a stat guy who I would never have on my team. He's a black hole on Offense, will never pass unless forced, think's he's the ****, and his defense sucks. He's a glorified Antwan Jamison. Amare is solid but everything he does is boosted by the Suns system & Nash. If he is in a more traditional Offense then I dont see him being as dominant while having to score more in the halfcourt set and straight up on guys on a consistant basis.

Comment

i dont think bosh is overrated, he did well most of the season in a not very strong team.

i think if he went to the heat then they could be title contenders. Lebron is a free agent after this season aswell, where do you think he will go? there was talk that heat and the knicks where going to try and get wade, bosh and lebron! the knicks definetly wont do this now, they acquired quite a few new players towards the end of the regular season. im not sure how much money the heat have. the mavericks being the richest team could try and get these players but im pretty positive that will not happen.

would be great if the Heat could get at least 2 of these NBA all-stars on there team.

the cavaliers are going to win this year

Comment

Bosh might go back home to the mavericks.

Comment

joe johnson for sure will go to the knicks. If he goes early, bosh will follow him there

Comment

Working...
                    X