Jon Fitch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    Who deserves a shot more?
    Paulo Thiago? Josh Koscheck? Paul Daley? None of these guys have a prayer against GSP.
    Fitch only got a title shot the first time because he went 8-0. Lack-luster boring victories at that. He don't deserve a title shot, not until he submitts a guy or knocks someone out. He is toooooo boring to get a title shot.

Koscheck deserves a shot more, he is the only guy who loss to GSP who had a decent win streak and never got a rematch. He can wrestle too so it wont be a total rape-fest.

Paulo Thiago is the most likely to get it though. Doesn't matter because if he can't wrestle, he will get raped by GSP.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Fitch only got a title shot the first time because he went 8-0. Lack-luster boring victories at that. He don't deserve a title shot, not until he submitts a guy or knocks someone out. He is toooooo boring to get a title shot.

Koscheck deserves a shot more, he is the only guy who loss to GSP who had a decent win streak and never got a rematch. He can wrestle too so it wont be a total rape-fest.

Paulo Thiago is the most likely to get it though. Doesn't matter because if he can't wrestle, he will get raped by GSP.
      Koscheck has been so-so ever since the GSP fight, lost to Alves and lost to Paulo Thiago.

Boring or not, Fitch beat Paulo Thiago, he dominated Paulo Thiago.

It doesn't matter how you win, winning is winning. Look at GSP, I'm a big fan but last night was one of the most boring fight I have ever seen(against Hardy) and yet people praise him and say "he really is controling this fight!" while Fitch did the same thing with Saunders except that he threw punches in bunches and they say he's boring and he sucks. I don't understand his hate, he does the same thing GSP does. GSP stops his opponents once in awhile I know but still.

Comment

Koscheck has been so-so ever since the GSP fight, lost to Alves and lost to Paulo Thiago.

Boring or not, Fitch beat Paulo Thiago, he dominated Paulo Thiago.

It doesn't matter how you win, winning is winning. Look at GSP, I'm a big fan but last night was one of the most boring fight I have ever seen(against Hardy) and yet people praise him and say "he really is controling this fight!" while Fitch did the same thing with Saunders except that he threw punches in bunches and they say he's boring and he sucks. I don't understand his hate, he does the same thing GSP does. GSP stops his opponents once in awhile I know but still.
        It's because GSP has something Fitch doesn't. . . Riddum!

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
          It's because GSP has something Fitch doesn't. . . Riddum!

haha, nice vid!

GSP=Gotta Score Points

Comment

Honestly, Fitch does the same thing GSP does, take his opponents down and at times is even more active and yet they hate on him and praise GSP.

It's unfair hate.

Comment

GSP is way more active than Fitch...

Comment

Honestly, Fitch does the same thing GSP does, take his opponents down and at times is even more active and yet they hate on him and praise GSP.

It's unfair hate.
                I know they do the same thing and GSP gets **** from me too for humping people instead of fighting.

But GSP is a champion and Fitch is ugly, so you know how that goes when it comes to popularity.

Gotta score points was a good one though.

Comment

It's unfair hate.
                  Are you ****ing kidding me?

That's the biggest load of crap ever.

GSP passes. Fitch doesn't
                  GSP goes for subs and finishes. Fitch doesn't
                  GSP has displayed more stand-up skills. Fitch hasn't
                  GSP has finshed 3 out of his last 7. Fitch has finished 0 of his last 7
                  GSP is good looking. Fitch isn't

I rest my case

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
                    Are you ****ing kidding me?

That's the biggest load of crap ever.

GSP passes. Fitch doesn't
                    GSP goes for subs and finishes. Fitch doesn't
                    GSP has displayed more stand-up skills. Fitch hasn't
                    GSP has finshed 3 out of his last 7. Fitch has finished 0 of his last 7
                    GSP is good looking. Fitch isn't

I rest my case
                    Fitch passes.
                    Fitch has had a few submission wins.

Last night GSP didn't stand at all, he looked more hesitant standing with Hardy than he did with Thiago Alves. Fitch stood more with Saunders..

Fitch wears them down and grinds them out, he beat solid guys.

Not good looking? man come on, the beard is savage

Fact is, If Fitch fought Hardy last night and did the exact things GSP did to Hardy, he would have been boo'd and Dana would have made him apologize for his performance..

I rest my case..

Comment

Deserves a rematch with GSP. I don't think he can beat GSP but I think he deserves another shot at GSP.

What do you guys think? He has racked up some dominant victories since their first fight.
                      no he doesn't. if GSP is gonna fight again in the WW division, it should be against Paulo Thiago. but I prefer GSP to vacate that division and move to MW.

Comment

Working...
                      X