Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Margarito Disrespect Mexican Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a disrespectful disgrace to this forum SiN.

Comment

it still makes me sick that margarita claims to have been dodged by everyone and yet he ducks a real threat in paul williams.

it still digusts me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEvilSaint View Post
        it still makes me sick that margarita claims to have been dodged by everyone and yet he ducks a real threat in paul williams.

it still digusts me.
        you do what you gotta do.

you know i feel Arum is same as the promoter in Rocky 5.

He says to him who he is going to fight where he is going to fight and how he is going to fight.

It the same with Cotto as well be i seen an interview in eng. he did have any opoin on who he wants to fight but he says the company says who he is going to fight where and the time to

Comment

He should fight Williams, he said in an interview he wants to and gladly would do it, his management, on the other hand, doesn't want to risk it. It's not really him as much as his handlers so no, i don't think he's a disgrace.

Comment

No

NO- post has no true value.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
              dude cmon now.

Margarito has NO excuse ? and floyd did when he ducked Margarito ?

both took business decision moves. case closed.
              Margarito wasn't Floyd manditory, he didn't drop his belt by not fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF34 View Post
                I dont want to get into the whole "Mexican pride" aspect of this, but its tough for anyone to deny that Tony has NO excuse not to fight Williams for one million dollars.
                Simply put, he wants NO part of him.

Will he even make a million against Cotto??
                How is it so hard for you people to understand why he would take on Cotto instead. I know you people love to hate on him, but it's not that hard to understand. Cotto is the bigger name and more credible fighter. Margarito is taking a huge step up in competition fightinng Cotto. He is the more recognized fighter. Of course he'll make at least a million if not more, it's a bigger fight. If Margarito were to beat Cotto it will bring him more credibility tha if he were to beat Williams and if he were to beat Cotto it will bring hinm closer to the types of mega fights he is looking for. Beating Cotto no one could have the excuse that he hasn't fought anyone because Cotto is one of the top two welters right now. Williams to this point is unproven and hasn't fought anyone to deserve all the hype he has gotten to this point. Do you think that beating Williams is gonna bring him any closer to a fight with Floyd? Hell No!!!!! Floyd asid himself that he doesn't even know who Williams. Fighting Willaims is high risk low reward compared to taking on Cotto which would be high risk but thr reward would be higher and bring him more credibility. Why is that so hard to understand? Other than the fact that all the Floyd lovers and Margarito haters refuse to acknowledge. You'll are blinded with hate.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
                  dude cmon now.

Margarito has NO excuse ? and floyd did when he ducked Margarito ?

both took business decision moves. case closed.

I respect that post exactly what I have been saying, if your gonna say that Floyd made a godd business decision, you have to say the same about Margarito. GOOD POST!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheEvilSaint View Post

it still digusts me.
                    Your an idiot. Yea he's ducking Williams to take on a tougher fight and more of a threat in COTTO. IDIOT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Williamb45 View Post
                      Margarito wasn't Floyd manditory, he didn't drop his belt by not fighting him.
                      Your full of **** if you think Floyd would have fought him even if he were his mandatory. He still wouldn't have, so don't give me that ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X