Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple September 9th Event..anyone tuning in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple September 9th Event..anyone tuning in?

I'm pretty sure everyone knows what's going to be discussed at the event. Personally i'm not that excited for the new iPhones, i'll just wait for the 7.

Is anyone watching? it starts in 12 minutes.

Do not own any Apple products, will never own any Apple products. I hear they are crowing about how the new Apple TV can change channels by voice control. Kind of what I've been doing on my Xbox Kinect for years now. Nice to see them catching up. Will they be bringing out a new 'i' product to go with the iMaxipad and the iMinipad? Maybe a smaller, tubular device called the iTampad?

Apple's creativity died with Steve Jobs. Or should I say, their creative design theft died with Jobs.

Comment

So far, a new app for the iWatch that monitors your health and pregnant women's heart beat and the baby's heart beat, and how you can send your current health stats to your hospital's doctor etc.

The new iPad Pro, the same thing as the previous ones but with a larger/wider screen and more resolution. A new Apple Pencil (a stylus) for the iPad. More to come.

Comment

That's great, now they're working with Microsoft to add its programs to the new iPad. Word, Excel and the other MS document programs will now be on the new iPad. it's been discussed right now.

Comment

Lol Apple users

Comment

does the world really need a new phoooking phone?

is there really a freaking difference from the last model released last month or whatever latest version from this that is important and ground breaking?

keep wasting your money and supporting asian slave labor.

Comment

WOW! The new, Super Maxi iPad now has a pen!!! Revolutionary! Magical! What's that? You had a pen way back when you had a Palm Pilot? And Microsoft Surface tablets have always been pen compatible? Many Android tablets too? Even the old Windows XP tablets? Oh... never mind.

I hear the next version will have two knobs on the front... here, I found a pic of the prototype...

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                Do not own any Apple products, will never own any Apple products. I hear they are crowing about how the new Apple TV can change channels by voice control. Kind of what I've been doing on my Xbox Kinect for years now. Nice to see them catching up. Will they be bringing out a new 'i' product to go with the iMaxipad and the iMinipad? Maybe a smaller, tubular device called the iTampad?

Apple's creativity died with Steve Jobs. Or should I say, their creative design theft died with Jobs.
                I'd like to have an iTampad so I could insert it into someone's coochie

Comment

Working...
                X