Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you realize you were a certified badass???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't consider myself a badass or even a tough guy. I'm actually a pretty nice guy. However, I do have my lines of disrespect and when they are crossed I don't care who you are, I'll **** you up with impunity.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      I was 15 and knocked out my first person, the power i felt in my hands that day made me realize i am nothing to be ****ed with on these streets....and i never had a butterfly nor been nervous about a fight since
      Which is how we know you're lying or have never been in a fight since.

Everyone is nervous when they get into a fight, every single person on this planet. The difference is the more you fight/become accustomed to it the better you handle the nervousness.

Comment

The day I started making threads on a boxing forum about how badass I am......that's when

On a real note, I find it hard to believe you've supposedly never had nerves about a fight going into it or right before....that's just not true. I've been on 4-5 real fights in my life, and there's nerves about what's going to happen, then the adrenaline just takes over, and we go from there. Idk.

I've never considered myself a badass, just a normal guy.
        Last edited by 4Corners; 05-24-2014, 11:32 PM.

Comment

This thread is gonna give Annie some good material for his BS if the week thread

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            This thread is gonna give Annie some good material for his BS if the week thread
            No doubt! Although, as a general rule, anyone who claims he's a badass on teh internetz isn't. Real badasses don't need to tell anyone how bad they are :cool9:

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              I was 15 and knocked out my first person, the power i felt in my hands that day made me realize i am nothing to be ****ed with on these streets....and i never had a butterfly nor been nervous about a fight since
              "On these streets".....lmao jesus. You're as ghetto as a church's chicken Larry

Comment

Pictured below; the day I received my first leather jacket. The Star Trek figures were merely icing on the cake.

Certified. Badass.

Comment

Working...
                X