No announcement yet.

Khan's leftovers tragedy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    How do people honestly try to hype this guy and keep a straight face?? he is a punchline in boxing jokes. Please tell me what he has done to even be a top fighter period besides get put on the canvas?
    Beat the guy that Floyd chose to face?

Comment

How do people honestly try to hype this guy and keep a straight face?? he is a punchline in boxing jokes. Please tell me what he has done to even be a top fighter period besides get put on the canvas?
      Unfortunately Floyd is fighting him next.

Can you imagine P4P King fighting Danny Garcia's leftovers, who's Herrera's leftovers, who's Mike Alvarado's leftovers, who's Provodnikov leftovers, who's Bradley leftovers, who's Pacquiao leftovers, who's Marquez leftovers, who's Floyd leftovers?
      Last edited by Szef; 03-25-2014, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Floyd is fighting the guy who lost Pacs sparring partner. But that is ok, he will fight GGG next.
        Amazing that guy is the WBA ww champion and Manny and Amir are well...not champions

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Beat the guy that Floyd chose to face?
          So i guess after this fight he should fight Garcia and Prescott since they both ass raped Amir right?

Comment

So i guess after this fight he should fight Garcia and Prescott since they both ass raped Amir right?
            Garcia rematch is one that Khan has wanted since he lost the first fight.

Prescott is just a pointless fight now really. I don't even know if he still boxes?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Garcia rematch is one that Khan has wanted since he lost the first fight.

Prescott is just a pointless fight now really. I don't even know if he still boxes?
              Why is Prescott pointless?? he has done the same thing Khan has done....LOST!!!!

Comment

Why is Prescott pointless?? he has done the same thing Khan has done....LOST!!!!
                Khan lost to the best guy at 140, Danny Garcia.

Prescott lost to Kevin Mitchell.

Comment

you all give **** to khan for fighting these guys but when your boy such as keith thurman fights him, its okay. The hypocrisy here is unreal.....the may 3 card is all about khan tho, whether you like it or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office
                    In the context of 147.

Read the thread before attempting humor.
                    What context? Khan didn't fight them at Welterweight.

For all we know Khan could've lost to his leftovers if he fought them at 147.

Also after he got beat up by Khan, Maidana came back stronger and won Welterweight title in one of the biggest upsets in recent years.

Maidana deserves the Mayweather fight more than Khan and it's not even up to debate.

What has Khan done to deserve getting Mayweather fight? I mean besides struggiling with C level fighter Julio Diaz and tweeting?

Comment

It is pretty embarrassing, 3 guys wouldn't fight Khan but will fight guys he beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X