Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Tarver & JMM share the same fate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The b**cha$$ness in this one is STRONG. Hahahahaha. Do you lose sleep over Pacquiao being put to sleep?

Comment

Originally posted by FloydsLostBalls View Post
      Who said it was bad? Nobody. Just saying, outside of his rivalry, nobody really remembers him for ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Nobody as in casual fans? If you really follow boxing you'll remember his fight of the year with Diaz along with his run at lightweight where he won pretty much every title . Katsidis was a FOTY contender. At 135 and above his fights alway delivered excitement and you knew you were getting your money's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03
        Quote:

Originally Posted by FloydsLostBalls

Who said it was bad? Nobody. Just saying, outside of his rivalry, nobody really remembers him for ****.

Nobody as in casual fans? If you really follow boxing you'll remember his fight of the year with Diaz along with his run at lightweight where he won pretty much every title . Katsidis was a FOTY contender. At 135 and above his fights alway delivered excitement and you knew you were getting your money's worth.
        Yes, casual fans. the ones who keep the sport alive. I remember all those fights. I'm a boxing fan. But in the grand scheme of things, he won't be remembered for much.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909
          The b**cha$$ness in this one is STRONG. Hahahahaha. Do you lose sleep over Pacquiao being put to sleep?
          Not at all. Seeing as how this is about Tarver as well, I fail to see your point.

Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 02-08-2014, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydsLostBalls View Post
            Yes, casual fans. the ones who keep the sport alive. I remember all those fights. I'm a boxing fan. But in the grand scheme of things, he won't be remembered for much.

The same casuals who only remember Manny for being Ko'd by Marquez as well? The only thing they know about boxing is Mayweather and Pacquiao the fact they recognize Marquez along with PAC and Floyd is an accomplished in itself.

Comment

Besides having 4 world titles in 4 different weight divisions, consistently being ranked in the top ten P4P during his time, being an all time great, one the best of his generation, giving the fans exciting and memorable fights with different opponents?

Well, if anything else, Marquez will be remembered for this. Let the Red K flow in. He laid that dude straight out.

Comment

JMM had the balls to do what Mayweather didn't. Get in the ring with Manny and stand toe to toe

"B-but Manny uses PEDs"

JMM said **** it, took them himself and KO'd Manny

Comment

Antonio Tarver & JMM share the same fate no they do not one of them will be remembered for along time for crying out loud JMM WAS honored BY THE MEXICAN PRESIDENT ON LIVE TV A LOT OF CAUSALS KNOW WHO JMM IS IN MEXICO AND the USA, LOL THE PHILIPPINES THEY REALLY KNOW HIM
                  Last edited by solo20; 02-08-2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post

c'mon man...when you have to resort to Juan fvkcing Diaz and Katsidis to back up a fighter's resume, it means its pretty crappy

i agree with the TS...Milk Dud and the crybaby are only famous because of their rivals

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      c'mon man...when you have to resort to Juan fvkcing Diaz and Katsidis to back up a fighter's resume, it means its pretty crappy

i agree with the TS...Milk Dud and the crybaby are only famous because of their rivals
                      I love Lamotta but I feel he is unfairly clumped into this category.

Comment

Working...
                      X