Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.N. Aid Workers Distributing Food To Malnourished KFC Customers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] U.N. Aid Workers Distributing Food To Malnourished KFC Customers

U.N. Aid Workers Distributing Food To Malnourished KFC Customers
    NEWS IN BRIEF • Food • News • ISSUE 49•10 • Mar 6, 2013

FOREST LAKE, MN—Responding to an ongoing humanitarian crisis, U.N. aid workers reportedly descended on a local KFC Wednesday to deliver much-needed food to the restaurant’s critically malnourished customers. “In all my years in the field, I’ve never come across a group of people who have gone so long without a proper meal,” said U.N. humanitarian affairs director Gloria Dominguez, confirming that aid workers had distributed whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and other vital nutrients to patrons of the KFC location. “We’re doing everything we can, but conditions on the ground here are desperate. In addition to their pervasive malnutrition, these people clearly don’t have access to suitable sanitary facilities, and the stench is almost unbearable. It really breaks your heart.” Dominguez noted that other U.N. aid operations in the area include a teen-pregnancy prevention program at a local Dairy Queen and a dysentery-outbreak clinic at a nearby White Castle.

http://tinyurl.com/acxdtgn

Trigger???

Comment

If I even eat 2 or 3 pieces of KFC, it grosses me out for a day. I mean my whole body feels greasy afterwards. I hate the fact that I like it so much.

Comment

KFC coleslaw is da bomb!

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st-kidney.html

no fukin wonder!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            If I even eat 2 or 3 pieces of KFC, it grosses me out for a day. I mean my whole body feels greasy afterwards. I hate the fact that I like it so much.
            I eat KFC like once or twice a year, sometimes none but I love it, it's just that there's none within walking distance.

Two years ago I was eating Popeye's all summer long. Didn't gain a pound though.

Comment

I've had KFC like once in my entire life.

I have no idea how anybody eats that garbage and actually likes it.

Jose is right though : Dat slaw.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                Get grilled.

Comment

Working...
                X