Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Wants To Use WWE Theatrics To Pump Events

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wwe theatrics can only take credibility away from the sport. These songs between fights are no good either. We're tuning in to watch boxing, not a music performance. If you want to attract more viewers have the best fight the best.

Comment

hahahahahaha OMG! That is hysterically funny.

Comment

Didn't Prince Naz did that 15 years ago? Am sure Camacho also did that 30 years ago, so basically this is 30 years too late, even the ring entrance at the Yuri fight was cringeworthy.

Comment

It's called HBO 24/7..

Comment

No 50......No. Don't make yourself look foolio. I already think it is a bad idea for him to mix himself as an artist into his promoter role. We don't need WWE, we already have Floyd Mayweather Jr, Angel Garcia and Amir Khan.

Comment

The Klitschkos do that stuff and I think it doesnt take anything away from the sport itself and if it brings in more casual fans then why not?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                50 Cent's entrance for the Gamboa fight sucked so badly that it even made Gamboa suck that night.

I cringed when the fans gave no reaction to 50. You're performing Hip Hop to Mexicans and Pinoys. The Mexicans cheer for that mariachi sh-t, and the Pinoys want to hear that Gangnam style song.
                hahahahahaha

I'm all right with some amping up of the matches, I just hope we leave the chair smashing and tag teaming to the wrestling genre.

Comment

Didnt Apollo Creed try this already? Dont think it worked out for him

Comment

Not sure what to make of this 50 Cent wants to do.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X