No announcement yet.

The Ropes - bouncer show on Netflix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ropes - bouncer show on Netflix

****ing great show, about time someone made a series about the industry. I shocked it was written by Vin Diesel, I never seen him as much of a talent. Recommend for everyone to watch it, its a top show.

Drama, violence, sex...the life of New York bouncers...

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
    ****ing great show, about time someone made a series about the industry. I shocked it was written by Vin Diesel, I never seen him as much of a talent. Recommend for everyone to watch it, its a top show.

Hmmmm I will check this out thanks for the recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post

I think Vin Diesel was a bouncer for a bit before he got into movies. Probably gives him a good insider view to making good realistic stories. I'll check it out.

Comment

bump.........again its on NetFlix.

Comment

need to check this out sounds good

Comment

What's going on with Netflix, they're seriously lacking in the movie department.

Comment

I just saw on tv the other day that they lost the rights to about 1,000 movie titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                I just saw on tv the other day that they lost the rights to about 1,000 movie titles.
                Not only that I've been noticing my streaming speed has been **** lately, and I know it isn't my internet connection.

Comment

Working...
                X