No announcement yet.

UFC 143 Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
    There is a big difference between using footwork and just plain running. Diaz won that 3-2 at least
    This is ****ing MMA not boxing.... if he has such a problem with Condit being out of his range (even though Condit was still able to hit Diaz) then take him the fuck down and stop crying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
      He didn't even stumble Diaz once.
      Don't have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Don't have to.

Lmaoooooo yo u really posted the highlights lmaoo yo u a bad man for that one

Comment

• Originally posted by Dice View Post
          Dog what in ANY of my posts made u think i was talkin to u?? We obviously feel that same about the fight so i obviously wasnt talkin about u its ok tho u probably looked at that big ass booty in ya avi and lost all train of thot its happens fam
          Apologies then homie you responded to me so I thought you were directing what you said to me.

Comment

• Garbage decision, Díaz easily won first 3 rounds and the fifth. I think it was all corrupt, ufc didnīt like Díaz talking crap of Gsp nor the beating he put on Penn, they just didnīt want to see gsp humilliated. Besides it was in Vegas?, judges there are very anti-hispanic.

Comment

• Did anyone catch this? Pretty badass.

Comment

Working...
              X