No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Paying All Funeral Cost Genaro Hernandez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    When a Grown up Man Beat a woman & threathened a helpless Kid of his own! I knew what kind a People he is!! He's a coward & never deserve respect!

Comment

as a guy that is annoyed to all hell by floyds antics, this is a breath of fresh air and a sign of his humanity, I WISH HE WOULD SHOW MORE OF THIS SIDE OF HIM AND NOT THE **** UP SIDE.........

either way, RIP Genaro Hernandez...... the guy was a total class act and a GREAT ambassador for the sport of BOXING....

Comment

thats good to hear...knowing his family wont have to struggle from the cost of those expenses

Comment

Before even Floyd react to this, I read that Arum already pledge help! Floyd just get the idea from Arum. Floyd's just a show man. He's very clever using Genaro's death! Look who reports it 1st? Kevin Iole!!! A Known Pac hater & Floyd dickk sucker!! Watch Mayo of Chicago tribune! he's next to report this!

Shut the fuk up you cry baby *****. He already said he was going to send Genaro money before he even passed.

He doesn't do charitable work for publicity, which is why your dumbass doesn't even know he's been doing it for a very long time, long before you even knew who Floyd Mayweather Jr was by virtue of being on Manny's dick all day.

Comment

Respect to those who earn it, u earned mine floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakeem View Post
              classy move by floyd, what i dont understand is why a great person like Genaro was so broke?
              One word .....Enron!

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                Nah, remove him from it. He's a good clown.

Comment

When a Grown up Man Beat a woman & threathened a helpless Kid of his own! I knew what kind a People he is!! He's a coward & never deserve respect!
                  inocent tell proven guilty

Comment

These *******s are a trip, they bring down Manny themselves, they look and act pathetic, why was Ricky Hatton fans never this pathetic????

Comment

Very classy move by Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X