Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which country produces the most cowardly fighters???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Суперводка View Post
    and who has invited all these imigrants to come here? huh? they come illigally and always try to trick you one way or another. do you know that every other rape in russia is comitted by an imigrant? and that if nothing is done, ethnic russians will be in the minority in 2050.

btw I Never go to foreign countrys.
    Why dont you go to foreign countries?

Comment

I noticed he's ducking the Kostya Tszyu post.

This kid is lame. I think this is his third or fourth alt.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Dimitri kirillov(spelling?) quit against Vic Darchinyan he is russian
        he got knocked out, he didn't quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
          Why dont you go to foreign countries?
          unless i actually get invited of some reason to another country i won't go. thats why i mean all these imigrants, they have not been invited and therefore are not welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
            as usual the idiot larry makes my point for me. he forgot to mention the most cowardly act of turning down a career high $8 million out of pure fear. american fighters have no sense of dignity honor or respect for there boxing heritage.
            No bro they are some true warriors from America, Every country that has a boxing tradition has quitters and warriors. If you tell me what country you are from. And, if it has a boxing tradidtion. I could name you some quitters

Comment

Im american, but how can any america call a russian racist for not wanting immigrants? I guarantee you 75% of white americ does not want mexicans to immigrate up to america like they are. So stfu if your american, and leave the dude alone. I see his point. Not to turn this into a race thing, but like 78% of america is white. The other majority is mexican/african america. 90% of crimes and prisons are filled with the latter. You cant argue facts.... Im not racist and my opinions dont stay with these statements so dont bother saying so.

Comment

Originally posted by Суперводка View Post
                he got knocked out, he didn't quit.
                No he was on one knee. He could of gotten up if he wanted to. He stayed on one knee and waited for the ref to count to 10. Is basically quitting waving the white flag. A true warrior would of gotten up until he coldn't get up anymore

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                  wasnt reffering to duarn,,,oscar,ortiz,arreola..etc,etc,,..but duran is part mexican
                  just compare marco antonio barrera and nate campbell in their most recent fights. Then Floyd Mayweather Jr. stuttering like a fourth grader when approached by mosley please but honestly no race is more cowardly than the other but trust me Mexico-Coward dont go hand and hand.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    No he was on one knee. He could of gotten up if he wanted to. He stayed on one knee and waited for the ref to count to 10. Is basically quitting waving the white flag. A true warrior would of gotten up until he coldn't get up anymore
                    ok well then castillo quit against Hatton to right? because if i remember correctly he was also on his knees. haha lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                      I noticed he's ducking the Kostya Tszyu post.

This kid is lame. I think this is his third or fourth alt.
                      He is ignoring Kostya quitting. And, Kirillov quit. I mean is not the country is the fighter. Every traditional boxin country has quitters and have warriors. Except Mofo's from Africa. Those guys fight to the death.

Comment

Working...
                      X