Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri: I'm a Purist, I Wanted The Pacquiao Fight at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Algieri: I'm a Purist, I Wanted The Pacquiao Fight at 147

WBO junior welterweight champion Chris Algieri (20-0, 8KOs) has been watching Manny Pacquiao for years. On November 22nd, Algieri is going to challenge Pacquiao for the WBO welterweight title in Macau, China.

When they met for the first time, and went face to face at the kickoff press conference in China, Algieri admits that he was surprised with just how small the Filipino fighter was.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shut up already!!!!!!!!

Dude is trying to hard. Either he is scared to death, or just an idiot. All he has been doing is talking, talking, and more talking. All of Manny's opponents talk before the fight. Let's see how much running he does once he starts getting tagged with hard shots.

Comment

But he is a purist, and just like he was worth more that 1,500,000 for his amazing skill set and and unmatched drawing power.

Well good thing he is self confident going into a beatdown

Comment

If it was at 147, a lot of people would have complained..."oh PAC dragged Algieri all the way up to 147. He's picking on these 140 lb'ers.

The fact is, PAC is small, is really a 140'er, and is already giving up 4 inches in height.

Comment

Lol, what?

Poor little Pac might as well have moved down to challenge for Algieri's belt if he's so small.

Comment

the first two posts in this thread are embarrassing... "my man manny is gonna go put a beatdown on this guy [a glorified club fighter]. he's gonna shut him up yeah! go manny!"

don't be angry at algieri. remember, pacquiao agreed to fight this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              WBO junior welterweight champion Chris Algieri (20-0, 8KOs) has been watching Manny Pacquiao for years. On November 22nd, Algieri is going to challenge Pacquiao for the WBO welterweight title in Macau, China.

When they met for the first time, and went face to face at the kickoff press conference in China, Algieri admits that he was surprised with just how small the Filipino fighter was.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
                But he is a purist, and just like he was worth more that 1,500,000 for his amazing skill set and and unmatched drawing power.

Well good thing he is self confident going into a beatdown
                Team Manny and his idiot fans hyped him up, why not maximize his earning potential, that's team Manny faults...........

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  the first two posts in this thread are embarrassing... "my man manny is gonna go put a beatdown on this guy [a glorified club fighter]. he's gonna shut him up yeah! go manny!"

don't be angry at algieri. remember, pacquiao agreed to fight this guy.
                  What are you talking about, my man Manny?

I am saying that he is overly confident going into a fight that he has no chance to win IMO and how silly it was for him to try to milk more money when he already hit the lottery

Why should I be mad at someone who is living a dream?
                  Last edited by U_TALKING_2_ME?; 09-02-2014, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao, The Catchweight King.

Comment

Working...
                    X