Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the more exciting fighter: Gennady Golovkin or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2014
    Floyd Mayweather: pitty-pat, duck, elbow, run, repeat for 12 rounds.

Is that exciting?
    Who said that is was exciting?

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
      Lol, who the fuck do you think you are that you judge and question others taste?
      The majority of fans like better the KO kings/pressure fighters and fighters kind of this, but there's a minority of fans who like better the slicksters like Rigo, Floyd or Ward. How you dare to say somebody that he/she is a fanboy because he/she likes better the slicksters?
      btw I don't like just one style, but my favourites are: Ward, Bradley, Canelo, Porter, Gamboa and Rigo. I also very like Matthysse, Maidana or Thurman but you can see it, not just one style. And I won't judge anybody because his/her favourite is Rios who I think is a punching bag and I won't call them Rios fanboys because they like that style of fighting.
      I'm junior gong and I have two working eyes and a rational brain. Who are you? For now I will call you Captain save a floydgimp.

Nobody likes watching 'slicksters' more than ko artists apart from this rather grotty new breed of boxing hipsters. Floydgimps, basically who have to say they prefer that style as they arent allowed to say anything else(the truth for example). Clowns, ****s and clowns son.

Comment

I think the amount of paying customers is the best indicator of who is more exciting rather than personal opinion which can be biased.

GGG just packed the garden with 8k fans. Floyd routinely sells 14k plus seats in Vegas and would surely sell out the Garden. fans spending their money shows clearly they think floyd is more exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          I'm junior gong and I have two working eyes and a rational brain. Who are you? For now I will call you Captain save a floydgimp.

Nobody likes watching 'slicksters' more than ko artists apart from this rather grotty new breed of boxing hipsters. Floydgimps, basically who have to say they prefer that style as they arent allowed to say anything else(the truth for example). Clowns, ****s and clowns son.
          Nobody likes, yeah I guess this is why Floyd is the biggest P4P draw in the world right now and not some KO artist.
          Floyd is not amongst my favourites I don't like his vainglorious, "money" persona but slicksters like Rigo or Ward are amongst my favourites...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I think the amount of paying customers is the best indicator of who is more exciting rather than personal opinion which can be biased.

GGG just packed the garden with 8k fans. Floyd routinely sells 14k plus seats in Vegas and would surely sell out the Garden. fans spending their money shows clearly they think floyd is more exciting.
            Floyd has been fighting in the USA since the 1990s, GGG for only about two years.

Floyd may be dull to watch, but he has received a lot of media attention since the late 1990s so people know his name.

But GGG generates more excitement in one round than Floyd has in his entire career.

Comment

I always lol at Tunney's polls.

'Who is taller? Manut Bol, or Mugsy Bogues?'

Comment

46-0!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                  Floyd has been fighting in the USA since the 1990s, GGG for only about two years.

Floyd may be dull to watch, but he has received a lot of media attention since the late 1990s so people know his name.

But GGG generates more excitement in one round than Floyd has in his entire career.
                  Tunney the paying fans disagree with you. Same as the viewers showed you how they feel about wlad when they didn't tune in when he fought on ESPN and those that did changed the channel early. You can attempt try to justify it any way you see fit.

Maybe paying customers don't find it exciting to watch ggg KO some middle of the road MW. Maybe they would pay if he lived up to his own words of fighting anyone from 154-168.

That it bothers you that people like floyd and find his fights exciting makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by etw926 View Post
                    46-0!!!
                    and here come the ALTs lol

Comment

ggg fighting weak to average opposition is not exciting to me.......add to the fact that ggg has only shown one style of fighting(not versatile, hasn't shown that he can fight going backwards or in the pocket) and he hasn't faced any adversity......floyd is waaaaay more versatile and has done it against 100x better opposition. that's what's exciting to me, imo.
                      Last edited by Xi_; 07-27-2014, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X