Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money May's 40 mill check for the Canelo fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money May's 40 mill check for the Canelo fight.

anyone seen this?... this real? if so then damn, cant blame him now for not fighting for the "fans" then... this Floyd, man I tell ya.. its like he hits the lotto twice a year, except he gets it all at one lump sum.

he spent alittle over half a million on tickets, thats where his fans come from, or else it would be 90% canelo fans

Comment

As if he needs to fight for the money.

"I can't blame him for not fighting for the fans." << well buddy, if it wasn't for us, Mayweather would be fighting for crack money on the outskirts of the Las Vegas strip.

I don't like your thought process. It sucks. Fix that s.hit

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret IV View Post
        he spent alittle over half a million on tickets, thats where his fans come from, or else it would be 90% canelo fans
        His Team probably buys all the PPV in Vegas so they can watch for free

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          As if he needs to fight for the money.

"I can't blame him for not fighting for the fans." << well buddy, if it wasn't for us, Mayweather would be fighting for crack money on the outskirts of the Las Vegas strip.

I don't like your thought process. It sucks. Fix that s.hit
          well he loves his job and is making something out of it the best way possible to set up his family for life.. no different than a player from team a going to team b for a better deal for his family. Its like leaving the other city (fans) for another city. Thats life buddy. We the fans keep him relevant by talking about him. Blame the media, I'm more a fan of his skill set and no one can deny his skills, not to mention his business mind. We all wish he'd be fighting Pacman or going up to fight Martinez but then he'd be fighting for our fantasies and not his realities. That zero of his is his meal ticket everytime. More like adds more zeros in his bank.

Comment

People sit behind their pac's and phones and talk s.hit about him all day but tue man is getting crazy paid and that's all that matters...he can wake up and fly any where he wants and buy what he wants when he wants period...

Comment

I bet Flowmos jack off to this pic like they get a cut.

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
                anyone seen this?... this real? if so then damn, cant blame him now for not fighting for the "fans" then... this Floyd, man I tell ya.. its like he hits the lotto twice a year, except he gets it all at one lump sum.

One lump sum? Uncle Sam takes 39‰ of that.

Comment

Floyd's be getting open when they see **** like this!

Comment

It wasn't real.

Comment

Working...
                    X