Unification bouts,why are they so rare?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously? Sanctioning fees

Comment

I remember back in the 80's and 90's we always had unification bouts,but here recently it seems almost outlawed

Comment

Because today the sanctioning bodies strip you immediately unless you pledge sole allegiance. The WBC has outright said they don't want unified champions.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          It seems we rarely have unification bouts anymore,people say they want champions to fight champions but when they do people still seem to complain,why?
          bradley>>>>>>>>maidana

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            Already Larry being attacked This is a good thread because every champion should be forced to fight the next champion.

I don't really fucks with this whole "oh we got 4 champions plus like three regulars and two interims" that **** is straight bullsh.it son.

And how the **** you know this aint a thread about Rigondeaux or Klitschko??????????????
            Because its Larry the spastic floydiot making the thread and these are the only type of threads he makes(apart from the weird **** in the lounge about bellybutton smells and felching).

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Another not so thinly veiled Floyd dick-suck/whining thread?
              Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              What an absolutely crap thread. We get it, you want to suck floyd's ****.
              Ya'll got issues,i mean serious issues..if ya'll wanna make a thread bout sucking d1ck feel free but we are talking boxing over here something you 2 seem to never do

Comment

No, people want the best to fight the best. That is not the same as the best fighting paper champs.

Comment

Ya'll got issues,i mean serious issues..if ya'll wanna make a thread bout sucking d1ck feel free but we are talking boxing over here something you 2 seem to never do
                  Larry, constantly telling everyone how much you love floyd doesnt constitute 'talking boxing'.

Comment

What a stupid ass thread
                    Do Not Quote Me

Comment

Ray Charles could see through your threads mate.

You ask a stupid ass rhetorical question that everyone knows the answer to as a way to try to disguise your genuine butthurt over whatever criticism that Floyd Mayweather is getting. Rinse and repeat x 1000000.

What happened to the Larry that called out Burner on that radio show a few years ago? When did you start toeing the line and turn into such a little whiny b1tch?

Comment

Working...
                      X