No announcement yet.

doing the Juice fast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
    Yeah but it takes longer im trying to brutally cut weight then change my eating habits. I used to be skinny so this isnt me just trying for a miracle. Im looking for a reset to get back into my old habits.
    Then actually change your lifestyle instead of going on a binge diet.

Comment

I like Cranberry juice and Grey Goose

Comment

Sounds ridiculous.

Comment

Anyone else try it. Im on day 2 and im about to quit. I got a mission to lose weight. Wanna drop 40.
          Be a man and put some work in. I hate people who want to do it the easy way. Cut gluten from your diet, eat more veggies, increase your protein intake. Do some interval training.

Comment

I feel so sorry for people who juice.

Makes me feel better for being stronger and smarter than they are though.

Comment

Yeah but it takes longer im trying to brutally cut weight then change my eating habits. I used to be skinny so this isnt me just trying for a miracle. Im looking for a reset to get back into my old habits.
              You have no clue what you are doing. Go ahead and rapidly drop 40lbs. Then when you stop with your ******ed juice diet and revert back to eating regular food, you'll binge and be right back to where you were before.

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post

Oh, look who it is. So butthurt by steroid users you didn't even bother to read through the thread and realize that this thread has nothing to do with steroids. lol

Comment

So people who don't juice are stronger than those who do?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X