No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Has No Doubt Donaire-Rigondeaux Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    nono hasnt even signed yet lol he def dont want it has been looking for a way out since day 1
    You seem to desperately hope this is true. You're going to be disappointed when its not.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      You seem to desperately hope this is true. You're going to be disappointed when its not.
      I am desperate to see it happen, I wanna see rigo whoop his a$$ so bad I even bought tickets for the fight lol so yeah... your theory makes a lot of sense

Comment

DEspite all these dramas, I think this fight is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          DEspite all these dramas, I think this fight is happening.
          Cameron Dunkin is going to release a statement today.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
            Cameron Dunkin is going to release a statement today.
            cameron is the worse he is the one that never wants rios to fight anyboday he was against the gamboa fight he was against the alvarado fight. Thank God rios forced him

And about this yeah no diferent, he never wanted the rigo fight, that fat fok is a big piece of *****

Comment

cameron is the worse he is the one that never wants rios to fight anyboday he was against the gamboa fight he was against the alvarado fight. Thank God rios forced him

And about this yeah no diferent, he never wanted the rigo fight, that fat fok is a big piece of *****
              Mi herma di las cosas de otra manera que los sencibles puntos estos te reportan y te banean...te lo digo por experiencia propia...

Comment

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
                Mi herma di las cosas de otra manera que los sencibles puntos estos te reportan y te banean...te lo digo por experiencia propia...
                si bro por ahi oi eso

Comment

Team Donaire should stay away from twitter with all this gossip and all these bs they talking about, I used to like nono before all this but now the dude looking straight like a melodramatic high school girl bro, we dont roll like that. Trying to making rigo seem like he is dirty, out of all fighter rigo? gtfo . nice try . The dudes walk around weigh is 122 basically lol
                  This is part of the problem. Broadcasting every single step of the process on Twitter is unprofessional, counterproductive and possibly damaging. Yes, the drug testing issue should've been squared away by now, but I'm not so sure Team Rigondeaux has been unreasonably late. Just because Doniare would like us to think otherwise doesn't make it so. Arum clearly isn't worried about it.

Comment

of course the contract was signed, but the contact info was left blank....wtf is rigo doing delaying **** for?? testing should have happened a lot sooner but rigo team waited until literally the last minute to sign the contract and now it's found out that the contact info is not even there...again, wtf is going on? is rigo's team going to create another roadblock to delay testing? i mean whats the point of extra testing if each day goes by that it's not done?
                    Last edited by Bermuda; 02-24-2013, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Rigo fans are definitely crazy dedicated, have to admire that. This is Pacquiao level dedication right here. Reminds me of the stupid **** I used to say to convince myself Pacquiao wasn't to blame for not fighting Mayweather in 2010.

I'd be shocked if the fight didn't happen, this has all been petty little games on both sides.
                      So would I. I honestly don't think Arum is going to allow Donaire to upset the applecart now. Guillermo's camp is saying they'll have all the required info tomorrow. Granted, they should've had it before, but it's not unreasonably late, in my opinion. I think Donaire is more upset by what he perceives as disrespect with Team Rigo's apparent nonchalance. I don't blame him. But there's too much going on now to allow egos to derail this show. Had this all happened before the press conference, I would've felt much less confident about what I've just said.

Comment

Working...
                      X